Liberals.Lately.Just Continue To Lie About Trump When Opportunity Arises On Live TV.Have We Noticed?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:huh1: :offtopic: :puhleeze: Well most of us conservatives probably never watch CNN/MSNBC, but for us that watch Fox all day/night, we have all seen those loons, when they see that chance, on live TV, to make up their own facts about Trump. A common one they use is "Historically Lowest Approval". Really? according to who? Wolfe Blizter?, Don Lemon?, Joyce Blowhard?. And even till this day, when the conservative host brings up all of the good news of the Trump Economy, the loon always has to bring up his low approval. Now, after what we saw in polls during 2016, does anyone believe any political polls anymore?
:shutupsmiley:
And yah,we all see them on Fox, trying to take down Trump, every way they can with so much encouraging news on the economy/international improvements.
And comon already! why is the left still claiming that Trump hates all blacks and latinos?
:abgg2q.jpg:

• Banned
anyone watching now?, some blockhead is denying all the good news on the economy, claiming that tax cuts are not going to the middle class,,god,,enough already!

:huh1: :offtopic: :puhleeze: Well most of us conservatives probably never watch CNN/MSNBC, but for us that watch Fox all day/night, we have all seen those loons, when they see that chance, on live TV, to make up their own facts about Trump. A common one they use is "Historically Lowest Approval". Really? according to who

Wolfe Blizter?, Don Lemon?, Joyce Blowhard?. And even till this day, when the conservative host brings up all of the good news of the Trump Economy, the loon always has to bring up his low approval. Now, after what we saw in polls during 2016, does anyone believe any political polls anymore?
:shutupsmiley:
And yah,we all see them on Fox, trying to take down Trump, every way they can with so much encouraging news on the economy/international improvements.
And comon already! why is the left still claiming that Trump hates all blacks and latinos?
:abgg2q.jpg:

anyone watching now?, some blockhead is denying all the good news on the economy, claiming that tax cuts are not going to the middle class,,god,,enough already!

Off topic. The truth is, you have no legitimate comeback to my post.
Just another example of Trump's biggest base sector, that being the low educated.

• Banned
and when they do make stuff up about Trump, we cant help but think back of what happened during the Obama and Clinton years.

:huh1: :offtopic: :puhleeze: Well most of us conservatives probably never watch CNN/MSNBC, but for us that watch Fox all day/night

Actually, just stopping right there is an enormously informative.inside what the OP claims to be the 'conservative' mindset. I have no doubt honest conservatives are cringing as they read it --- yet we won't hear that from them. So we observe it on their behalf.

A common one they use is "Historically Lowest Approval". Really? according to who? Wolfe Blizter?, Don Lemon?, Joyce Blowhard?

All the polls actually.

Here's a page that keeps a running aggregate of multiple polls combined. Scroll down --- if you can get your mommy to show you how to do that --- and you'll find a table comparing ongoing approval ratings for POTUSes back to Truman. Rump is that solid line consistently at the bottom.

Prove them wrong.

And even till this day, when the conservative host brings up all of the good news of the Trump Economy

Haven't been watching the stock market, have you. Let's put it this way -- if we have a couple of strong days next week I might have a chance to cut my losses for the year. If.

why is the left still claiming that Trump hates all blacks and latinos?

Link?

Didn't think so.

Yet, people like you have no problem with Trump's documented and proven, thousands of lies.

Definition of hypocrite
: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

The "documentation" is totaly fake news media propaganda
:huh1: :offtopic: :puhleeze: Well most of us conservatives probably never watch CNN/MSNBC, but for us that watch Fox all day/night

Actually, just stopping right there is an enormously informative.inside what the OP claims to be the 'conservative' mindset. I have no doubt honest conservatives are cringing as they read it --- yet we won't hear that from them. So we observe it on their behalf.

A common one they use is "Historically Lowest Approval". Really? according to who? Wolfe Blizter?, Don Lemon?, Joyce Blowhard?

All the polls actually.

Here's a page that keeps a running aggregate of multiple polls combined. Scroll down --- if you can get your mommy to show you how to do that --- and you'll find a table comparing ongoing approval ratings for POTUSes back to Truman. Rump is that solid line consistently at the bottom.

Prove them wrong.

And even till this day, when the conservative host brings up all of the good news of the Trump Economy

Haven't been watching the stock market, have you. Let's put it this way -- if we have a couple of strong days next week I might have a chance to cut my losses for the year. If.

Link?

Didn't think so.
These are the same polls that said Hillary had a 98% of winning.

Yet, people like you have no problem with Trump's documented and proven, thousands of lies.

Definition of hypocrite

All the polls actually.

Prove them wrong.

Link?

Didn't think so.

"The "documentation" is totaly fake news media propaganda"-BriPat
Then why has not one of you Trump-ass-sniffers ever proved Washington Post's list or PolitiFact"s list of Trump's thousands of lies (which both resources provide factual reasons why Trump's lies are lies) are not wrong? I have
challenged you easily manipulated to do so, while including the links. Dozens stated they would take on the challenge, funny thing they failed and never came back with any proof.
Come on BriPat, let's see you do it!
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Analysis | President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days

Definition of hypocrite

The "documentation" is totaly fake news media propaganda

All the polls actually.

Prove them wrong.

Link?

Didn't think so.

Are you such an imbecile you don't even understand what "link?" means?

Wasn't a question for you anyway. It was for the OP.
He ran away. Which means the question served his purpose, as the silence is eloquent.

Forum List

Back