Secretary Mnuchin: we'll have tax reform by August

are you ready for Trump to tear the tax code up by its roots, Jake?

Tax reform will do nothing to fix our spending problem.

Mick Mulvaney will fix the spending issue so fast your head will spin.
Damned right. Kick those old freeloaders off of SS, that will save a big chunk of change. Who needs socialized medicine, end MediCare and MediAid. No more money to Universities. After all, the dumber they are, the more they vote 'Conservative'.

are you ready for Trump to tear the tax code up by its roots, Jake?
I am sure he will. Make those freeloaders like the working poor and middle class pay for everything. Give the very wealthy massive tax rebates even when they, like the President, pay no taxes. After all, the create jobs, right?

The country with your preferred form of government, Germany, was destroyed in WWII.

My preferred government is what we have.

Germany's genetic ability to express their desires is incredible.

1917: Monarchy
1933: Fascist State
2017: Neoliberalism

"Great optimism for future of U.S. business, AND JOBS, with the DOW having an 11th straight record close. Big tax & regulation cuts coming!" - president trump

Why must tax reform "be paid for?" Isn't it always a good idea to give the American people more of their own money?

cutting taxes pays for itself. When Americans keep more of their own $, they spend, invest & build, which increases gov revenue

Shouldn't take that long. Just go to a fucking flat tax, no deductions, and be done with this shit already. No country with our tax code has a right to call itself the Land of Opportunity.

Shouldn't take that long. Just go to a fucking flat tax, no deductions, and be done with this shit already. No country with our tax code has a right to call itself the Land of Opportunity.

i can't wait until Trump signs "The Fucking Flat Tax Act" of 2017!

i can't wait until Trump signs "The Fucking Flat Tax Act" of 2017!

They will never do a flat tax. That would make too much sense.

in Greece today, protesters clashed with police because the government raised taxes and cut social security.

Tax reform will work wonders for business and employment. Bout damned time.

Forum List

Back