Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton (Crooked Hillary) receives International Women’s Day Lifetime Achievement Award, says world should stand with Ukraine

Do you know ANYTHING factual lol?
When did I ever say that anything that comes out of my mouth is factual? Quotes, with thread title and post number would be helpful.

Otherwise, it's time for you to go over into that corner where you normally huddle and laugh to yourself at how clever you are.

Should have followed Gore and before Obama...Bush and the orange clown were catastrophes....At any rate before Obama who was not good at pushing congress...

When did I ever say that anything that comes out of my mouth is factual? Quotes, with thread title and post number would be helpful.lol in this case, also p

Otherwise, it's time for you to go over into that corner where you normally huddle and laugh to yourself at how clever you are.
anything bad about hillie you know....she didn't murder anyone lol and not psycho, hater dupe...

One of the greatest American Women

A woman who should have been President. We would have been better off if she had been
If you feel that way, push for her for a third time. The first time, your party chose Obama. The second time, your party had too much support for Bernie. If she can’t get a United Democrat Party behind her from the start, how would she make a great President??

rightwinger
Excuse me while I stand over her and LMAO.

Hitlery is far from famous for anything she has done. Which ain't much.

She's more famous for what she's gotten away with her whole life.

If you feel that way, push for her for a third time. The first time, your party chose Obama. The second time, your party had too much support for Bernie. If she can’t get a United Democrat Party behind her from the start, how would she make a great President??
No her problem in 2016 was a tidal wave of hate and crap from Murdoch, conspiracy nuts, Trump and PUTIN AND IGNORAMUSES LIKE YOU....25 years of total BS hate.

No her problem in 2016 was a tidal wave of hate and crap from Murdoch, conspiracy nuts, Trump and PUTIN AND IGNORAMUSES LIKE YOU....25 years of total BS hate.
Her problem was that she had to fight off Sanders. And then she lost to a former Democrat and Democrat donor in Trump.

Her problem was that she had to fight off Sanders. And then she lost to a former Democrat and Democrat donor in Trump.
BS. It was that dumbass GOP shitte James Comey, who should be your scum hero but that would be too obvious collusion...Never more total bs than about her e-mails and the FBI ones for that matter, super dupe...

BS. It was that dumbass GOP shitte James Comey, who should be your scum hero but that would be too obvious collusion...Never more total bs than about her e-mails and the FBI ones for that matter, super dupe...
Regardless of what you or myself classify Comey, he had no choice but to call out Clinton for her actions at the State Department. She transported large amounts of Government data across an insecure transport and stored that data on an exposed infrastructure device. By Comey’s words, he said that her actions were a prosecutable offense but that he was not going to prosecute her. At that point, he’s your hero, not mine.

My professional life is tied to Federal cybersecurity. I have seen rank and file government employees and contractors get fined or even jail time for knowingly or mistakenly exfiltrating data from Federal IT infrastructures on a far lesser scale than what Clinton did.

Comey did her a favor, not Trump.

Regardless of what you or myself classify Comey, he had no choice but to call out Clinton for her actions at the State Department. She transported large amounts of Government data across an insecure transport and stored that data on an exposed infrastructure device. By Comey’s words, he said that her actions were a prosecutable offense but that he was not going to prosecute her. At that point, he’s your hero, not mine.

My professional life is tied to Federal cybersecurity. I have seen rank and file government employees and contractors get fined or even jail time for knowingly or mistakenly exfiltrating data from Federal IT infrastructures on a far lesser scale than what Clinton did.

Comey did her a favor, not Trump.
bs. Her server was one of few NOT hacked and it was all bs anyway. For Comey to bring up nothing AGAINST protocol several days before the election cost her the election. Fox etc was a total disgrace, the rest just a disgrace...

bs. Her server was one of few NOT hacked and it was all bs anyway. For Comey to bring up nothing AGAINST protocol several days before the election cost her the election. Fox etc was a total disgrace, the rest just a disgrace...
You have no idea what you are talking about when you assess that her server was not hacked. Your cybersecurity knowledge is clearly lacking. Fox and the GOP have nothing to do with that.

Forum List

Back