Secret Service now investigating Trump's adviser call to execute Clinton. This is Trump's GOP.

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
yep trumps feral uneducated rubes for all to see

the personification of a subhuman white christian party member

The hits keep coming from the radical party of Trump. First, Michael Folk calls for a public hanging of Clinton and is then suspended by his employer United Airlines.

Now we have New Hampshire delegate and Trump adviser Al Baldasaro's call to execute Clinton by firing squad being investigated by the Secret Service.

Secret Service investigating Trump adviser after Clinton remark - CNNPolitics.com

The hits keep coming from the radical party of Trump. First, Michael Folk calls for a public hanging of Clinton and is then suspended by his employer United Airlines.

Now we have New Hampshire delegate and Trump adviser Al Baldasaro's call to execute Clinton by firing squad being investigated by the Secret Service.

Secret Service investigating Trump adviser after Clinton remark - CNNPolitics.com

If I said someone should hit guno with a pie, would that constitute a threat?

Apparently, the Secret Service thinks that certain politicians ought to be held above the law, especially with regards to the most serious crime that an American can commit, which is treason. Beyond that, it appears that even calling for such corrupt, protected politician to be brought to justice for this crime is a matter that calls for investigating the one making such a call.

Apparently, the Secret Service thinks that certain politicians ought to be held above the law, especially with regards to the most serious crime that an American can commit, which is treason. Beyond that, it appears that even calling for such corrupt, protected politician to be brought to justice for this crime is a matter that calls for investigating the one making such a call.
Glenn Beck, my good friend, would laugh you out of the building with a big smile for your comment.

We're getting ridiculous now. Calling for someone to face the penalty for a capital crime is not a threat. If there were any justice left, Hillary would be tried for 4 counts of murder in Ben Ghazi and be subject to the death penalty according to law.

Is the Secret Service going to come after me now? I doubt I'm the first to make such a suggestion, so probably not.

Does that mean that you have a problem with traitors who get Americans killed receiving the traditional punishment?

We're getting ridiculous now. Calling for someone to face the penalty for a capital crime is not a threat. If there were any justice left, Hillary would be tried for 4 counts of murder in Ben Ghazi and be subject to the death penalty according to law. Is the Secret Service going to come after me now? I doubt I'm the first to make such a suggestion, so probably not.
She committed no capital crime.

Many GOP investigations have proved she committed no capital crime.

We're getting ridiculous now. Calling for someone to face the penalty for a capital crime is not a threat. If there were any justice left, Hillary would be tried for 4 counts of murder in Ben Ghazi and be subject to the death penalty according to law. Is the Secret Service going to come after me now? I doubt I'm the first to make such a suggestion, so probably not.

The FBI investigation proved her guilty of crime. She has yet to be tried for her crimes. She may yet be tried for a capitol crime among others.

But it's Okee dokee for BLM to call for the death of cops and white people. And Sharpton eats at the WH. Jeez. Try harder.

The FBI investigation proved her guilty of crime. She has yet to be tried for her crimes. She may yet be tried for a capitol crime among others.
The first statement is a lie. The last statement is a disgrace to those who served in the Manchus.

The first statement is a lie. The last statement is a disgrace to those who served in the Manchus.

Your post is the lie.

Your post is the lie.
You are deflecting the fire! The FBI proved her not guilty of any crime. Be honest, li9ttle dragon.

The dying breed?
The Manchus ruled China into the 20th century, but their language is nearly extinct

A few links added for those who have eyes to see...
A Treasury from the East: What We Can Learn from Chinese Genealogy - Ensign Oct. 1988 - ensign

Manchus - Google Search

Last edited:

The dying breed?
The Manchus ruled China into the 20th century, but their language is nearly extinct

A Treasury from the East: What We Can Learn from Chinese Genealogy - Ensign Oct. 1988 - ensign

Manchus - Google Search
9th ID and I served in a battalion of the 9th Infantry at Fort Wainwright, Alaska. The 9th are the Manchus, designated so because of their valorous service in the Boxer Rebellion.

The dying breed?

Manchus - Google Search
9th ID and I served in a battalion of the 9th Infantry at Fort Wainwright, Alaska. The 9th are the Manchus, designated so because of their valorous service in the Boxer Rebellion.
I see.
boxer rebellion.jpg

Boxer Rebellion - Google Search

The FBI director said that she'd been "sloppy and careless" but there was no evidence that she was guilty of a crime.

Incidentally............has anyone seen the movie "13 Hours" about the Benghazi attack? You really should see it if you haven't yet.

Your post is the lie.
You are deflecting the fire! The FBI proved her not guilty of any crime. Be honest, li9ttle dragon.

Try to pay attention. The FBI did not recommend prosecution but it stated that she lied about criminal acts. A lot of criminal acts for which she has not yet been tried much less found innocent. I expect a new administration will see to that along with a shake up of the FBI.

Your post is the lie.

Try to pay attention. The FBI did not recommend prosecution but it stated that she lied about criminal acts. A lot of criminal acts for which she has not yet been tried much less found innocent. I expect a new administration will see to that along with a shake up of the FBI.
The FBI did not say she lied about criminal acts and they did not state a crime took place. Calling for a hanging or firing squad is way beyond the pale and irresponsible to encourage.

Forum List

Back