Secret Service exposes Hillary's Real Temperament

We've seen her for 30 years and know her temperament by heart.

Indeed. She's a low-class bitch with money.

Can you please keep up this calling a woman you never met, never will meet, never will meet anyone who has/will meet her a “bitch” please? Honestly..illustrating the GOP war on women is still in full swing is the best thing you can do for Drumpf.

You haven't met her either, so what do YOU know?

I do know people who have met her. They think she's a bitch too.

There is no "war on women" from the Republicans. Just against that bitch.

I LOVE THE PROFANITY!!!! Its your best (and only) attribute.

bitch
(bĭch)n.
1. A female canine animal, especially a dog.
2. Offensive A woman considered to be mean, overbearing, or contemptible.

Offensive perhaps to the recipient, but hardly profane.

You’re doing a great service to your nation!!!!

Let's hope so. The reaction of the Americans should that bitch somehow manage to get elected will be problematic in the extreme.

Yep, from what I've read Hillary will never win Miss Congeniality but exhibits enough self control to pull off successfully being a phony. Reminds me of a very few times when my wife runs into an old acquaintance and they spend 10 minutes having the sweetest conversation. Then when we get back into the car she unloads all the dirt she has against this person. It causes me to inquire with a question of what does she say about me behind my back? Being able to turn on and off sweetness like a switch strikes me as some sort of evil talent
What you have described is what a lot of women do, probably more often than not. I witnessed this behavior in my mother when I was just a kid, and I vowed to myself to never be like that, and I am not. But I think more women do that than don't. They are expected to be the gentler sex, and if they behave like a man would, more straight forward, more gruff and abrupt, etc., they are called bitches and vilified.

Right-wingers vilify her no matter what she does because of partisanship. But she still tries to be more 'womanly', i.e., the demeanor that is expected of women . She is not charismatic, but world leaders like or at least respect her, and a majority of the population of America believes in her ability to work for us and represent us better than the current alternatives. If she allowed herself to behave in the gruff, abrupt manner that we allow men, you'd all be treating her even worse than you do now.

Last edited:

Can you please keep up this calling a woman you never met, never will meet, never will meet anyone who has/will meet her a “bitch” please? Honestly..illustrating the GOP war on women is still in full swing is the best thing you can do for Drumpf.

bitch
(bĭch)n.

Let's hope so. The reaction of the Americans should that bitch somehow manage to get elected will be problematic in the extreme.

Ooooh, I’m scared. The veiled threat from the powerless….. Stop it. You’re not going to do shit.

bitch
(bĭch)n.

Any woman, essentially, who behaves like most men do.

bitch
(bĭch)n.

Ooooh, I’m scared. The veiled threat from the powerless….. Stop it. You’re not going to do shit.

Never a threat. Merely an observation.

Yep, from what I've read Hillary will never win Miss Congeniality but exhibits enough self control to pull off successfully being a phony. Reminds me of a very few times when my wife runs into an old acquaintance and they spend 10 minutes having the sweetest conversation. Then when we get back into the car she unloads all the dirt she has against this person. It causes me to inquire with a question of what does she say about me behind my back? Being able to turn on and off sweetness like a switch strikes me as some sort of evil talent
What you have described is what a lot of women do, probably more often than not. I witnessed this behavior in my mother when I was just a kid, and I vowed to myself to never be like that, and I am not. But I think more women do that than don't. They are expected to be the gentler sex, and if they behave like a man would, more straight forward, more gruff and abrupt, etc., they are called bitches and vilified.

Right-wingers vilify her no matter what she does because of partisanship. But she still tries to be more 'womanly', i.e., the demeanor that is expected of women . She is not charismatic, but world leaders like or at least respect her, and a majority of the population of America believes in her ability to work for us and represent us better than the current alternatives. If she allowed herself to behave in the gruff, abrupt manner that we allow men, you'd all be treating her even worse than you do now.
Angela Merkel is a strong female leader. And no one thnks she's a bitch. Hillary Clinton is just a bitch.

Bullshit, lies and innuendo....believed only by those who don't like her. Get over it. She will be the next president. BTW, she isn't the one with the temper and who is a loose cannon: it's your adored T-Rump that fits that bill.

Bullshit, it was well known while they were in the WH the hildabitch demanded military personnel assigned to the WH wear civilian clothes because she hated the military and was offended by the uniform. The bitch shouldn't be allowed to get within a mile of our military personnel, much less be their command in chief.

Not within a mile of our military personnel...? I totally disagree. Since The pantsuit bull dyke exposed our countries sensitive Intel through her reckless use of a private server, she should Stand blindfolded 50 feet in front of a military firing squad......wearing her favorite pantsuit.

Liberals actually started the war on women and children with Palin.

laugh-michael-scott.gif

Bullshit, lies and innuendo....believed only by those who don't like her. Get over it. She will be the next president. BTW, she isn't the one with the temper and who is a loose cannon: it's your adored T-Rump that fits that bill.

Bullshit, it was well known while they were in the WH the hildabitch demanded military personnel assigned to the WH wear civilian clothes because she hated the military and was offended by the uniform. The bitch shouldn't be allowed to get within a mile of our military personnel, much less be their command in chief.

president-bill-clinton-white-house-chief-of-staff-john-news-photo-51605415

John Podesta | Getty Images

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Big-Government/2013/Clintons/clinton-troops-ap.jpg

Bill Clinton | Getty Images

Try again

OK

Hillary Clinton Dislikes Military In Uniform? Secret Service Exposes Another Side To Presidential Hopeful - Starpulse.com

3 pictures (and thousands more online) of soldiers in uniform at the White House (as they will be in her administration) vs. “star pulse”. Good luck with that hand sonny.

Feel free to point out where I said she always got her way. The bitch has no respect for our military personnel and she's too damned old to change even if she were so inclined, which you can never convince me that she is.

:laugh::lmao:

Not within a mile of our military personnel...? I totally disagree. Since The pantsuit bull dyke exposed our countries sensitive Intel through her reckless use of a private server, she should Stand blindfolded 50 feet in front of a military firing squad......wearing her favorite pantsuit.

No, a deep hole in CO supermax for the rest of her days would do quite well, maybe she'll actually realize before she dies that yes the law does apply to her.

Very funny...got any facts to back that up?

No, a deep hole in CO supermax for the rest of her days would do quite well, maybe she'll actually realize before she dies that yes the law does apply to her.

We could go on all day coming up with delightful punishments for this walking piece of pantsuit garbage.

Do you ever wonder why Hillary has such a wooden fake smile and demeanor in public? It's because she is hiding the real Hillary, a snarling psycho-bitch who was loathed by Secret Service who had the misfortune to have to guard her. She pokes at Trumps temperament? BWAHAHAHAHA she's a complete whack job.

Secret Service agent's book claims Clinton has 'volcanic' leadership style | Fox News
What is this, like the tenth topic about this book?

Are you rubes all on the same Facebook feed, or what?

Gosh, what a shocking revelation. Hillary has a temper. Alert the rube grapevine, STAT!

That would put her in the same company as every President of the US ever.

Perfect time to cash in on the rubes with a book of fantasy.

"Ohhh she was meaner than skilletful of rattlesnakes"

Perfect time to cash in on the rubes with a book of fantasy.

"Ohhh she was meaner than skilletful of rattlesnakes"

LOL Don't pretend like you wouldn't be all over a "I worked for Trump and hes was an asshole" book like it was the last supper.

Very funny...got any facts to back that up?

I posted a link in another post, feel free to read it.

Forum List

Back