Second rape in Zuchotti park OWS won't call police

how big is the population at the park?

what are the rape rates per capita?

I bet they are spot on or lower than statistics.

Care to prove that the protest is CAUSING more crime like you claim?

Per Capita rape in the United states per 1,000 people per year is around .4%

Say that there are 5,000 people in Zucotti park. 2 rapes in a month. Extrapolate that to a year and that is 24 rapes for 5,000 people, which is a per capita rape percentage of 4.8%, over TEN TIMES the per capita rape percentage for the United States.

Are you done playing this ridiculous game? Because it doesn't matter how many would have or would not have happened without them there. What DOES matter is that they're not fucking reporting it properly and thus attracting MORE sexual deviants to come assault them. They're throwing open the doors and saying "Come assault us, we won't say anything".

How is it you are missing the point that where these women are located is NOT WHY THEY GOT RAPED!

They want to handle everything internally and refused to call police.

What madness is this?

Wall Street protesters in Zuccotti Park battened down the hatches yesterday as the early October snow turned their tents into igloos, but the close quarters also made easy pickings for one predator.

A sex fiend barged into a woman’s tent and sexually assaulted her at around 6 a.m., said protesters, who chased him from the park.

“Pervert! Pervert! Get the f--k out!” said vigilante Occupiers, who never bothered to call the cops.

“They were shining flashlights in his face and yelling at him to leave,” said a woman who called herself Leslie, but refused to give her real name.

She said that weeks earlier another woman was raped.

“We don’t tell anyone,” she said. “We handle it internally. I said too much already.”

Snow, “sexual assaults’’ won’t deter Wall Street haters; protest ends when “sun dies’’ - NYPOST.com

wow. just wow.

and don't ever forget,,, obiedoodle endorses this group.

According to you guys, heresay is okay..so long as it fits with your agenda.

Who is "you guys".

I'm just pointing out TM's position.

But nice strawman :thup:

Your post, assumes, that a rape occurred in the first place. No one was charged. And the source of this story is the New York Post, a publication, for those who live here, is about as entertaining as the National Enquirer..except not as filled with facts.

yeah well that John Edwards thing was just a non event either:eusa_whistle:

The rape rate at this site has nothing to do with the protest.

The OWS people are the victims and NOT the perpitrators

Yo, idiot.

The point is that they are not reporting it. No one is disputing that they are the victims. But if they are not reporting it then they are enabling more to happen.

You are truly one fucked up individual. Rape is A-OK as long as the protests are allowed to continue.

You are working hard to try and scare women away from the protest by USING crimes comitted against them.

The rate of crime is not GREATER than average populations rates at this site.

The people perpitrating them are very likely NOT part of the protest.

Who is "you guys".

I'm just pointing out TM's position.

But nice strawman :thup:

Your post, assumes, that a rape occurred in the first place. No one was charged. And the source of this story is the New York Post, a publication, for those who live here, is about as entertaining as the National Enquirer..except not as filled with facts.

Well the Enquirer sure beat the shit out of the Gray Lady and other supposed newspapers reporting on Tiger Woods and you know, the guy who was running for President having an affair and a love child, Kerry's running mate and former Presidential candidate *John (the Breck Girl) Edwards.

Of course there are no charges laid. The protesters freely admitted they weren't going to call the police.

And that is the heart of the matter. If women are being raped and people like these protesters and evidently Truth Matters think that two rapes are nothing compared to the greater good of the OWS movement, I just happen to think they are fucking sick puppies to think that way.

Yes..because it's the New York Times constantly does it's front page with saucy stories about extra marital affairs.

In any case..it wasn't reported to the police. That's probably because:

1. No rape occurred.
2. These people are completely nuts.

I'm going with option 1.

how big is the population at the park?

what are the rape rates per capita?

I bet they are spot on or lower than statistics.

Care to prove that the protest is CAUSING more crime like you claim?

Per Capita rape in the United states per 1,000 people per year is around .4%

Say that there are 5,000 people in Zucotti park. 2 rapes in a month. Extrapolate that to a year and that is 24 rapes for 5,000 people, which is a per capita rape percentage of 4.8%, over TEN TIMES the per capita rape percentage for the United States.

Are you done playing this ridiculous game? Because it doesn't matter how many would have or would not have happened without them there. What DOES matter is that they're not fucking reporting it properly and thus attracting MORE sexual deviants to come assault them. They're throwing open the doors and saying "Come assault us, we won't say anything".

How is it you are missing the point that where these women are located is NOT WHY THEY GOT RAPED!

Who said anything about location, moron? I'm simply pointing out that by not reporting it they are inviting more.

Rub those two remaining brain cells you have left together a little harder next time.

According to TM rape is A-OK as long as the protests are allowed to continue.

:thup:

She said it, you lie about it. Either one of you want to present actual facts that if the protestors report and have arrested rapists that the cops will suddenly grow a spin and shut them down?

that is four rapes per ten thousand people.

There can be a case made that FEWER rapes have occured due to the people being there.

And there were some people using the same "logical" to "justify" the deaths of American soldiers in Iraq. It's specious logic.

And absurd to use it.

I am not justifying the rape.

Grow up.

I am pointing out that rape occurs very freqently in this society.

FAR TOO OFTEN!!!!

Pretending these women shouldnt be there because they might get raped has been a tacitc used by people who have tried to keep women social prisoners for 100s of years.

Yeah you are. And it's not only me posting that.

According to TM rape is A-OK as long as the protests are allowed to continue.

:thup:

She said it, you lie about it. Either one of you want to present actual facts that if the protestors report and have arrested rapists that the cops will suddenly grow a spin and shut them down?

Fill me in when an actual rape was reported to police. We can start from there.

They know the cops will use it as an excuse to shut them down.

It will be an opportunity for the cops to ask lots of embarrassing questions. But the cops aren't interested in shutting them down. The cops want to get criminals off the street. And it does seem that there are quite a few criminals in the OWS movement.

You are working hard to try and scare women away from the protest by USING crimes comitted against them.

I just proved that the rate of sexual assault is actually higher. If you would pay attention, which is unlikely.

No one is trying to scare the women away. We just want them to fucking report it, imbecile.

You're right, the rapists are probably not protesters. However, the OWS folks want to handle these crimes themselves instead of calling the police, and when word gets out about that, the rapists will swarm to that park like buzzards to fresh meat.

Fill me in when an actual rape was reported to police. We can start from there.

So as long as they are not officially reported to police, no matter the evidence, no matter the testimony, no matter the reality, they simply did not happen?

Wait, so what ever the OWS says is simply to be dismissed?

that is four rapes per ten thousand people.

There can be a case made that FEWER rapes have occured due to the people being there.

And there were some people using the same "logical" to "justify" the deaths of American soldiers in Iraq. It's specious logic.

And absurd to use it.

I am not justifying the rape.

Grow up.

I am pointing out that rape occurs very freqently in this society.

FAR TOO OFTEN!!!!

Pretending these women shouldnt be there because they might get raped has been a tacitc used by people who have tried to keep women social prisoners for 100s of years.

Who the hell said women shouldn't be there?

I'm saying that knowing there has been a rape and hiding that rape for political purposes is insane!!!!

You're right, the rapists are probably not protesters. However, the OWS folks want to handle these crimes themselves instead of calling the police, and when word gets out about that, the rapists will swarm to that park like buzzards to fresh meat.

They have already said they are going to self police huh?

so are you on the record that there should be no investigation, this should not be treated by any other than the 'internal' Occupy "security"

is that your position?

answer the question sallow.

yes, or no.

Absolutely not. If someone was raped..they owe it to the community to report the crime.

Forum List

Back