Second Amendment Heroes Defend Religion from Armed Thugs

mamooth

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
Let's all cheer these brave Americans for exercising their second amendment rights to defend their freedom of religion. We need more freedom fighters like these people.

Armed clash over black mosque triggers anger in South Dallas
---
A few hundred South Dallas residents, mostly black, flooded Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard to oppose a planned demonstration by a mostly white group that routinely protests outside mosques.

Both sides were armed.
---

NM-MOSQUE_PROTEST_01_49793832.jpg

You'll hear crickets from the gun crowd. They like the 'right people' to be armed. Not everyone.

You'll hear crickets from the gun crowd. They like the 'right people' to be armed. Not everyone.

The 'right' people were armed, and they prevented a mob from creating a disturbance.

Or do you think the 'right' people are a certain color?

Let's all cheer these brave Americans for exercising their second amendment rights to defend their freedom of religion. We need more freedom fighters like these people.

Armed clash over black mosque triggers anger in South Dallas
---
A few hundred South Dallas residents, mostly black, flooded Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard to oppose a planned demonstration by a mostly white group that routinely protests outside mosques.

Both sides were armed.
---

NM-MOSQUE_PROTEST_01_49793832.jpg
That's awesome mamooth, you're finally getting what it means to be an American!

Welcome to the party. :beer:

Libertarian or Progressive? Back in the day. . . they were one. . .

"The function of government should be to put itself out of business."

Lol, I think it's hilarious that someone turned this into a racial issue, which group did that? Because the people who were protesting against that "church" weren't protesting because it was a black church dumb asses, they were protesting against it because Islam is a expansionist murdering death cult who's beliefs are to murder the shit out of anyone who doesn't believe as they do. Or, they'll allow you to live, as a slave, as long as you pay your protection tax. Hey, you know what, Islamists STILL keep slaves TODAY. Gee, who was it that lured their African brothers and sisters away from their home land and then sold them into slavery in the first place? Oh that's right, it was the Arab Muslims that enslaved their African Muslim brothers. By all means though, let's make sure that the right COLOR people have guns. Personally, I WOULD NEVER protest against that "church" again.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

Lol, I think it's hilarious that someone turned this into a racial issue, which group did that? Because the people who were protesting against that "church" weren't protesting because it was a black church dumb asses, they were protesting against it because Islam is a expansionist murdering death cult who's beliefs are to murder the shit out of anyone who doesn't believe as they do. Or, they'll allow you to live, as a slave, as long as you pay your protection tax. Hey, you know what, Islamists STILL keep slaves TODAY. Gee, who was it that lured their African brothers and sisters away from their home land and then sold them into slavery in the first place? Oh that's right, it was the Arab Muslims that enslaved their African Muslim brothers. By all means though, let's make sure that the right COLOR people have guns. Personally, I WOULD NEVER protest against that "church" again.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk
Our native Black American Muslims that have been here for decades are our patriotic allies. They know what is going on. Don't be obtuse.
Louis Farrakhan praises Donald Trump
Louis Farrakhan praises Donald Trump

Forum List

Back