Seattle NPR Station Says It Will No Longer Carry Donald Trump’s Coronavirus Briefings Live Because Of Misinformation

---- which simply means they have ACCESS TO NPR content. Which by the way they pay for.
And that's all it means.

For once you're right.

However it stands, then, that government money (laundered through the state university) is being thrown away paying for things they refuse to use.

Brilliant.

However it stands, then, that government money (laundered through the state university) is being thrown away paying for things they refuse to use.
False. The local stations are member supported. And who are "they"? This is one station.

And I better not catch you not using snail mail.

---- which simply means they have ACCESS TO NPR content. Which by the way they pay for.
And that's all it means.

For once you're right.

Brilliant.

Except that they're not "refusing to use" it at all. They're just not airing it LIVE.

Need we now explain to the obtuse what "LIVE" means?

Recording a program meant to be presented LIVE in order to tamper with it, editing to change the meaning. I can see how a committed liberal might believe that's a good use of other people's money.

Recording a program meant to be presented LIVE in order to tamper with it, editing to change the meaning. I can see how a committed liberal might believe that's a good use of other people's money.
Haha, now you're being an idiot for attention. Here's some.

It's certainly the responsible approach given 47 CFR § 73.1217. And there's no such "editing to change the meaning". Prove there is or admit to a strawman.

They ALREADY record segments of (e.g.) ATC in order to time-shift it.

Forum List

Back