Seattle gives city workers time off to attend anti Trump protests

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Seattle City Council passed a unanimous resolution this week which declares May 1 a “day of action” on which city employees are encouraged to attend planned anti-Trump protests instead of going to work..................................................

City council passes resolution requiring supervisors to grant leave to 'resist Trump'

Seattle Gives City Workers Time Off to Attend Anti-Trump Protests
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This extent losers will go to , who think they show support this is pathetic, the are pathetic and corporations who think they are winning are going to lose and they deserve to lose because in the end Hitlers ass kissers were the first ones he took out.

May 1 is MAY DAY-----the international communist holiday. ----It is also a far more benign
celebration for "workers"-------on which people in the USA used to show support for UNIONS.
In any case-----the "holiday" has been sullied by the communism of Stalin, Pol Pot and
Mao. That anti trumpists have decided to exploit it NOW----kinda nauseates me

Hellery sure has done a lot of recruiting.lol there has never been a moment in american history like this where there were so many protests against a president in just a few months.Its so obvious Hillery is behind it all.

Hellery sure has done a lot of recruiting.lol there has never been a moment in american history like this where there were so many protests against a president in just a few months.Its so obvious Hillery is behind it all.

lots of idiots are into this crap. IT 21st century version of 1960s "CAPITALIST PIG" fashion. True---that
hellcat exploited the stupidity in true gobellsian style----but she did not invent it

Seattle is full of liberals, and they are OK with their tax money being wasted, so I don't think any of their constituents are going to care. If they don't care, I don't care.

It's amazing that a tax payer funded workforce is allowed to have a paid day off to attend gatherings that they fully well know are nothing more than direct Trump protest gatherings.
Amazing that this is legal.

Good! I'm glad they are that butthurt. Still. It's nothing but a giant political orgy. Looking forward to seeing the immature assholes parade around on Youtube.

Forum List

Back