Seattle BLM Supporter Arrested & Charged Over Two Anti-Asian Attacks

Hammer, who is biracial, allegedly threatened women and children, one as young as 5-years-old with racial slurs,

His white part was threatening the Asians. His black part didn't yell at anybody.
ALL of his parts need to tote an ass-whippin'. That's the best way to "woke" any of these evil f**ks...

I guess Asian lives don't matter.

March 28, 2021

SEATTLE, Washington—A well-known Black Lives Matter activist, Democrat, and ANTIFA member Christopher Allen Hamner, 51, is accused of committing anti-Asian hate crimes in the Seattle area, according to Komo News.

Hamner was arrested on Thursday, March 25, for allegedly attacking and threatening multiple victims because of their perceived race, court documents showed.

King County prosecutors charged the 51-year-old of SeaTac, Washington, with a felony hate crime for targeting multiple Asian victims on two separate occasions in March. Hammer, who is biracial, allegedly threatened women and children, one as young as 5-years-old with racial slurs, according to PM.

On March 16, Hamner harassed a woman while she was in her car with two children, ages five and 10. Pamela Cole, the victim, stated in a Facebook post that Hamner screamed, “F—you, Asian b**ch!” Hamner then allegedly jumped out of his vehicle and started “punching his fist together” and started throwing projectiles at her car like a wild monkey. She called the police.

“As a parent, I thought I couldn’t protect my kids and that was the worst thing,” Cole said. She was worried because she didn’t know if Hamner had weapons on him, reported Komo News.
Seattle BLM Supporter Arrested & Charged Over Two Anti-Asian Attacks - Asian Dawn (asian-dawn.com)
Not to these nut jobs, why are people assaulting Asians, ALL Asians?

Only person, I know is Trump, he kept calling covid, the China virus, so now the idiots think any Asian is responsible.
you mean all those black attackers in the hood were republicans? By the way the virus DID come from China , Wuhan to be exact.
No, that's what you stated, Dotard and FOX put that term in gullible, morons, minds.
So, why not the Trump virus?
After all, he was the idiot, who ignored it, denied it existed and encouraged it's spread.

So, just because the virus came from China, you think people should rename the 1917 flu outbreak, the Kansas flu, that's where that outbreak was first reported.
You trying to blame Trump for blacks attacking Asians is a fucking joke. You’re better off just shutting up.

Second that! :thup:

March 28, 2021

SEATTLE, Washington—A well-known Black Lives Matter activist, Democrat, and ANTIFA member Christopher Allen Hamner, 51, is accused of committing anti-Asian hate crimes in the Seattle area, according to Komo News.

Hamner was arrested on Thursday, March 25, for allegedly attacking and threatening multiple victims because of their perceived race, court documents showed.

King County prosecutors charged the 51-year-old of SeaTac, Washington, with a felony hate crime for targeting multiple Asian victims on two separate occasions in March. Hammer, who is biracial, allegedly threatened women and children, one as young as 5-years-old with racial slurs, according to PM.

On March 16, Hamner harassed a woman while she was in her car with two children, ages five and 10. Pamela Cole, the victim, stated in a Facebook post that Hamner screamed, “F—you, Asian b**ch!” Hamner then allegedly jumped out of his vehicle and started “punching his fist together” and started throwing projectiles at her car like a wild monkey. She called the police.

“As a parent, I thought I couldn’t protect my kids and that was the worst thing,” Cole said. She was worried because she didn’t know if Hamner had weapons on him, reported Komo News.
Seattle BLM Supporter Arrested & Charged Over Two Anti-Asian Attacks - Asian Dawn (asian-dawn.com)
Hate crime?

Apparently he's been charged. Pretty rare if true.

Hate crime suspect took part in Seattle's racial justice protests

He has been charged? Good, that piece of garbage should go to jail for a very long time.:mad-61:

democrats do blame China, not for the virus but the lying and the cover up
Trump never blamed individual chinese people

Democrat attacks on innocent asians have more to do with black jealousy than any misunderstanding over the virus
Not blaming specifically, the Chinese government IS blaming the Chinese people.

Democrat attacks?

Right.

Like the attack on the capitol building?
yes dem attacks...and no, not like your attacks on federal buildings in an in direction against the govt for the 2016 election. but. like your attacks on minorities and republicans throughout history
An empty federal building.

Democrat attacks on innocent asians have more to do with black jealousy than any misunderstanding over the virus

Democrat attacks?

Right.

yes dem attacks...and no, not like your attacks on federal buildings in an in direction against the govt for the 2016 election. but. like your attacks on minorities and republicans throughout history
hahaa no the dept of tres and the us court house were full of marshals, as well as other security personal

oh and let’s not forget times where they prevented forefighters from getting to businesses they set on fire that had innocent children in them

Democrat attacks?

Right.

hahaa no the dept of tres and the us court house were full of marshals, as well as other security personal

oh and let’s not forget times where they prevented forefighters from getting to businesses they set on fire that had innocent children in them
No, it wasn't, liar and no they didn't have children in them either.

Yeah, already forgotten, like most lies.

Democrat attacks?

Right.

all i said was true

your denial of reality just highlights how brainwashed the cult of personality has yoiu

Democrat attacks?

Right.

all i said was true

your denial of reality just highlights how brainwashed the cult of personality has yoiu
Oh' I found one video on Brietfart, no one else carried it, you know why?

No attack, no one breach the building, not even a broken window, just graffiti.

Laughable, way to turn a molehill into a mountain, Q NUT.

Democrat attacks?

Right.

yes in Portland on more then one occasion protesters tried to burn government buildings with people inside

Wrong

The attacks on asians are primarily motivated by jealousy

Overwhelmingly by black people but a few whites too

Democrat attacks?

Right.

be specific and link and cite for us a single attack by a white person directed at an Asian because they were Asian. I have a bunch of black attacks on Asian

Democrat attacks?

Right.

be specific and link and cite for us a single attack by a white person directed at an Asian because they were Asian. I have a bunch of black attacks on Asians.
Feb 18, 2021 · The NYPD on Thursday arrested a man who was allegedly caught on camera attacking an Asian American woman in the borough of Queens. Patrick Mateo, 47, is facing charges of assault and harassment .
www.foxnews.com › us › nypd-arrests-suspect-attack
Ok. According to the report the attack was unprovoked and anti asian sentiment was found on his cell phone

Thats one

But there are many more unprovoked attacks by black people against asians

However both are bad
Maybe superbro---would like to discuss this black guy raping a 77 year old asian woman after beating her. the cops arrived and caught him in the act----

Democrat attacks?

Right.

be specific and link and cite for us a single attack by a white person directed at an Asian because they were Asian. I have a bunch of black attacks on Asian

Democrat attacks?

Right.

be specific and link and cite for us a single attack by a white person directed at an Asian because they were Asian. I have a bunch of black attacks on Asians.
Feb 18, 2021 · The NYPD on Thursday arrested a man who was allegedly caught on camera attacking an Asian American woman in the borough of Queens. Patrick Mateo, 47, is facing charges of assault and harassment .
Ok. According to the report the attack was unprovoked and anti asian sentiment was found on his cell phone

Thats one

However both are bad
Maybe superbro---would like to discuss this black guy raping a 77 year old asian woman after beating her. the cops arrived and caught him in the act----

he will probably be released on bail to rape some more women

I wonder if he has ever been arrested before?

1621170176818.png

Where are the usual Black Lies Matter lib apologists on this story?
There shouldn't be any.
We don't defend criminals.
The Trump cult does, they have to their dear leader is a criminal.
trump is always there in your head...making you even more sick and depraved...seek help before its to late chairman Mao

Democrat attacks?

Right.

Democrat attacks?

Right.

Thats one

However both are bad

he will probably be released on bail to rape some more women

I wonder if he has ever been arrested before?

View attachment 490060
this guy is why we will never give up our guns

March 28, 2021

Not to these nut jobs, why are people assaulting Asians, ALL Asians?

Only person, I know is Trump, he kept calling covid, the China virus, so now the idiots think any Asian is responsible.
So BLM members were listening to Trump?

March 28, 2021

blacks murder blacks at HIGH rates, then they go protest that BLM--HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHh

BLM activists need to be hunted down and caged like the uncivilized wild animals they are. These traitorous corporations who support them should be boycotted and investigated.
Bravo!

An honest post correctly describing some of the problems, as well as some steps we can take to help correct them.

Forum List

Back