Sean Spicer flew over the coo coo's nest!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Sean you may feel friendless, overwhelmed and a bit shaken, but you did it buddy, you got out before it was too late......Its gonna be a slow process, but telling the truth again, believing in the shit that comes out your mouth, finding a mirror and not having to look away, all will come in due time...Until then pat yourself on the back, exhale and enjoy the clear clean air of reality again....because you, unlike those fools that remain, have flown over the coo coo nest and your now free....you can get some of your creds back, by writting a tell all book....hint hint

Sean you may feel friendless, overwhelmed and a bit shaken, but you did it buddy, you got out before it was too late......Its gonna be a slow process, but telling the truth again, believing in the shit that comes out your mouth, finding a mirror and not having to look away, all will come in due time...Until then pat yourself on the back, exhale and enjoy the clear clean air of reality again....because you, unlike those fools that remain, have flown over the coo coo nest and your now free....you can get some of your creds back, by writting a tell all book....hint hint

How fast will he have to fly to catch up with you?

George Bush had 2 press secretaries resign on him but none so quick.
Spicer didn`t have enough time on the job to make him eligible to collect unemployment. Anyone living in a trailer park knows you have to hold a job for more than 6 months.

I doubt filing for unemployment is an issue for him.

His wife has a good job, and they are worth in the neighborhood of $8,000,000.

(not a bad neighborhood)

tiger does all of her posting from Greystone Park ......

I just hope Spicer's replacement is as good at sticking it to the dishonest media, as he was.

I just hope Spicer's replacement is as good at sticking it to the dishonest media, as he was.
Wow, that Trump really got you nuts on the wagon......the whole world thinks whites are stupid and I'm here to agree...you white mf's are beyond pathetic, your a complete embarrassment to humanity and common sense.....you make me sick

And you read all of my postings from your jail cell, glad to help you pass the time, you mentally deprived douche bag!!

Since most of you white nuts are on some type of meth, not fast at all.

And you read all of my postings from your jail cell, glad to help you pass the time, you mentally deprived douche bag!!
douche bag?.....tiger was it something i said?....

Wow, that Trump really got you nuts on the wagon......the whole world thinks whites are stupid and I'm here to agree...you white mf's are beyond pathetic, your a complete embarrassment to humanity and common sense.....you make me sick

The truth is, if anything is making you sick, it's your own sick racism. Get over it. Trump is here to stay and there not one single thing you can do or say to change that.

yes we realize the trump family has NO HONOR :eusa_clap:

Jared Kushner and Russian ambassador discussed setting up a secret communications channel

...there is no spin that makes that "better." That's colluding with a foreign government in defiance of your own no matter how you look at it, and is prima facie evidence that there was something going on between the top members of Team Trump and Russian officials that they didn't want American officials getting wind of—and that's even without considering the breaking news that Kushner had still more conversations with Russian officials that he did not previously bother to mention.

Last edited:

Greystone park?

Greystone park?
ok....thats the institution you are posting from......i hear its pretty nice.....are they treating you well?....

Forum List

Back