Those Of You Who Watch FOX On Saturdays.What's With Elizabeth Fran?She's Pretty,But No Personality.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: I don't exactly watch FOX news every Saturday from 12:00 onward, but when it's on, every Saturday we have Leland and Elizabeth running the show for a few hours. Leland is fine, but what is with Elizabeth Fran? Im sure she's a very nice woman and very good looking, but as an anchor, she comes off as rather plain/dull/uninteresting. She often finds herself stuck on the next word she needs to say. She never really challenges anyone she interviews, it's pretty much "Yah, OK, thats great, OK, next question I have for you.
Im watching her now {as I am about to work on my home}...she just never seems to be excited to go to work or talk to people. I wonder if she needs to memorize a whole bunch of lines/scripts before she goes on air.
Months ago when I took notice of her,,I just figured that FOX hired her on her looks.
Anyone agree?
:poke:

:2up: I don't exactly watch FOX news every Saturday from 12:00 onward, but when it's on, every Saturday we have Leland and Elizabeth running the show for a few hours. Leland is fine, but what is with Elizabeth Fran? Im sure she's a very nice woman and very good looking, but as an anchor, she comes off as rather plain/dull/uninteresting. She often finds herself stuck on the next word she needs to say. She never really challenges anyone she interviews, it's pretty much "Yah, OK, thats great, OK, next question I have for you.
Im watching her now {as I am about to work on my home}...she just never seems to be excited to go to work or talk to people. I wonder if she needs to memorize a whole bunch of lines/scripts before she goes on air.
Months ago when I took notice of her,,I just figured that FOX hired her on her looks.
Anyone agree?
T&A...

• Banned
Anyone agree?
T&A...
any other body parts?

Anyone agree?
T&A...
any other body parts?
Well yes the oral areas...

• Banned
Anyone agree?
T&A...
any other body parts?
Well yes the oral areas...
Im watching her now as Im going to work in my garage,,,god,,,why is she on fox? she also seems to stutter/stam time to time,,like those brain freezes we all get when we speak and just cant say the word thats stuck on her tounge

Was anybody really surprised by the sexual harassment claims? Like the only good female journalists just happen to be extremely hot chicks who wear short skirts.

Anyone agree?
Sorry.....I wasn't paying attention.......

All I remember is she's blonde.

Anyone agree?
Sorry.....I wasn't paying attention.......

All I remember is she's blonde.
thats about it,,,,so much for her ever being promoted to "The Five"

I just broke away from the British Open to check in on Fox and saw her. Really doesn't do anything for me.

Forum List

Back