Sean Spicer cutouts are popping up in bushes worldwide

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
this is too funny, on the mocking scale this is a 10

she found a headshot of Spicer — taken by photographer Chip Somodevilla for Getty Images — and had it blown up and printed. She placed it in shrubbery at a bank in Victoria, and shared a photo of the display with her Facebook friends.

Kadonaga posted the photo “as a chuckle for a few people,” she told CBC News. “I was really stunned as the picture of the preparation and the installation in the bushes kinda took off.”

you can even make a copy and put in the buses in front of your home!!

Sean Spicer cutouts are popping up in bushes worldwide, thanks to this Canadian professor

this is too funny, on the mocking scale this is a 10

she found a headshot of Spicer — taken by photographer Chip Somodevilla for Getty Images — and had it blown up and printed. She placed it in shrubbery at a bank in Victoria, and shared a photo of the display with her Facebook friends.

Kadonaga posted the photo “as a chuckle for a few people,” she told CBC News. “I was really stunned as the picture of the preparation and the installation in the bushes kinda took off.”

you can even make a copy and put in the buses in front of your home!!

Sean Spicer cutouts are popping up in bushes worldwide, thanks to this Canadian professor
I create drop outs of Obama, Schumer, Pelosi and Perez during my ritual morning evacuation. Obama always presents first.

giphy.gif

Its to the point now where we all know we can't trust any of them to tell the truth.

The worst is that Spicer and the rest of the minions know that whatever they say, rump will call them liars the next day.

My question is, how come they didn't see this BEFORE the election? The rest of us did and they were a lot closer to this walking disaster area of a "president". Why didn't they see it before they agreed to put their own necks on the block?

Where can they work now?

• Banned
Its to the point now where we all know we can't trust any of them to tell the truth.

The worst is that Spicer and the rest of the minions know that whatever they say, rump will call them liars the next day.

My question is, how come they didn't see this BEFORE the election? The rest of us did and they were a lot closer to this walking disaster area of a "president". Why didn't they see it before they agreed to put their own necks on the block?

Where can they work now?
The circus is out now that they closed down

If I were in the landscape business I'd put out an ad saying "bushes need trimming", with Spicer peering out of some overgrown bushes. See who's hiding in there, call Truth Be Told landscaping.

The whole world putting Spicer's half-head in the bushes and taking pictures. Hilarious.

Forum List

Back