Sean Hannity’s water-boarding

mattskramer

Apr 11, 2004
Texas
Would someone direct me to the latest information concerning Hannity’s offer to be water-boarded for charity? Even Keith O. offered to donate if he goes through with it – or is this another conservative/Republican failure to follow through – like Michael Savage’s promise to fight CAIR to the bitter end if necessary and take CAIR to the Supreme Court – or like preacher-man Bill O. demanding full disclosure for questions that he puts to liberals while failing to answer questions concerning a harassment complaint.

Would someone direct me to the latest information concerning Hannity’s offer to be water-boarded for charity? Even Keith O. offered to donate if he goes through with it – or is this another conservative/Republican failure to follow through – like Michael Savage’s promise to fight CAIR to the bitter end if necessary and take CAIR to the Supreme Court – or like preacher-man Bill O. demanding full disclosure for questions that he puts to liberals while failing to answer questions concerning a harassment complaint.

I doubt he'll do it. He'd look like a fool if he only held up for like 5 seconds.

Here's the video of Hannity's offer though.

Think Progress » When Will Hannity Allow Himself To Be Waterboarded For Charity?

yea,, and I'm laughing at the butthole who promised transparency and didin't follow through so?

Maybe never heard of it because I'm a conservative that does not rely on any of the typical talk show mediums..

LOL. Well, I'm a liberal who laughs at the foibles of the typical talk show mediums.
watch the View Elizabeth is the expert. SHe says he doesn't need to it because he donates enough already to charity. Watch last nights count down with Keith Olberman, it was pretty funny regarding this. Keith said he would pay a thousand dollars to charity every second hannity last but Sean has not taken him up on the offer yet.

I didn't find anything on his website. If he decides to go through with it, he could say that it's not pleasant but he was not harmed physically.

Maybe never heard of it because I'm a conservative that does not rely on any of the typical talk show mediums..

LOL. Well, I'm a liberal who laughs at the foibles of the typical talk show mediums.
watch the View Elizabeth is the expert. SHe says he doesn't need to it because he donates enough already to charity. Watch last nights count down with Keith Olberman, it was pretty funny regarding this. Keith said he would pay a thousand dollars to charity every second hannity last but Sean has not taken him up on the offer yet.

Yep. I saw both shows. Elizabeth’s rationalization (he donates enough) still does not excuse Sean. The bottom line is that he said that he would do it. Let’s see if he follows through.

Well.. I agree that if he stated it, he best be ready to follow thru

Hell.. I've done boxing for charity and got pretty bloodied boxing someone 20 pounds heavier and 15 years younger.... I've done pushups for charity and felt it for days... if I say I'll commit to it, dammit I do it

keith should up the offer ...lets see how big a coward hannity really is....he should double the figure up to say 20 k a sec....and see what happens...hell keith knows his money is safe...go big or go home

Yep. I saw both shows. Elizabeth’s rationalization (he donates enough) still does not excuse Sean. The bottom line is that he said that he would do it. Let’s see if he follows through.
personally I think Elizabeth should be waterboarded also. I can not stand that bitch.
And I think Hannity is a pussey, I was laughing my ass off last night watching the Countdown. I switched it to Hannity afterwords and he didn't say anything but I also didn't watch the whole thing mostly due to the fact Rove was on there.

keith should up the offer ...lets see how big a coward hannity really is....he should double the figure up to say 20 k a sec....and see what happens...hell keith knows his money is safe...go big or go home

If Keith is going to harp on the issue he should be waterboarded for charity too. Fair is fair.

who REALLY gives a rats ass what Hannity does
or olbermann for that matter
they are both nothing but talking heads

If Keith is going to harp on the issue he should be waterboarded for charity too. Fair is fair.
olberman said he would donate and isn't the one going back on the deal. Shit if they pay me a thousand dollars a second I will be waterboarded, I figure I would last ten seconds and could pay of some of my bills.:razz:

olberman said he would donate and isn't the one going back on the deal. Shit if they pay me a thousand dollars a second I will be waterboarded, I figure I would last ten seconds and could pay of some of my bills.:razz:

They can pay me too. I could at LEAST last 1/2 to possibly a full second, And make almost a 1/2 months wages...works for me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back