sean hannity is such a sumbag, editing videos again, called out by stewart

I laughed my ass off last night when I saw that. Awesome!

And as the fast aproaching pending doom of the liberal agenda comes to an end in 53 short days, all that the liberal loons have left is whining about some media figure.

Fuckin' lmao!

And as the fast aproaching pending doom of the liberal agenda comes to an end in 53 short days, all that the liberal loons have left is whining about some media figure.

Fuckin' lmao!

So what he did was good?
He's a media figure, who cares?

Funny how you fail to mention what Stewart said about Obama the other night: "you're done, dude!"

LMAO!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fuckin' lmao!

So what he did was good?

Funny how you fail to mention what Stewart said about Obama the other night: "you're done, dude!"

Well that is because Blu is every bit the Partisan Hack Hannity is, but I am sure you knew that.

So what he did was good?

Well that is because Blu is every bit the Partisan Hack Hannity is, but I am sure you knew that.

nope, I rip on gop & dems alike and vote libertarian. you are too stupid to debate my points so you stick to ad hominem. conhog jr

nope, I rip on gop & dems alike and vote libertarian. you are too stupid to debate my points so you stick to ad hominem. conhog jr

I call Bull shit. I see you rip on Republicans and Conservatives 99% of the time. which is funny since if you are a libertarian as you say, then Republicans and Conservative would be Much closer to your views than Dems ever will be. Being a Libitarian you must HATE this current president and Congress. if Not YOU ARE not a Libitarian. lol

In this case I did not Debate your points because I actually agree. Hannity is a partisan hack and a liar. No I do not think as you he lies all the time. But he has lied for sure. Frankly I do not care and I do not know why some many do. He is a commentator and an entertainer. If many people take him seriously then Many people are stupid.

However at least he does not claim to be an Objective Journalist. He at least does admit he is a conservative and a republican.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back