Sean Hannity Is Abandoning Bush

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
Sean "Great American" Hannity is abandoning his President. He talks continuously now about how "asking questions" is appropriate, even when it casts our President's decisions in doubt, i.e., on Miers. Hannity is also "questioning" our President's fiscal policies, among others. Yet the self-proclaimed "Great American" professes to support our President. What a hypocrite. With supporters like him, who needs enemies? Join the Democrat party, "Great American," or better: "Fair Weather Friend."

bush lover said:
Sean "Great American" Hannity is abandoning his President. He talks continuously now about how "asking questions" is appropriate, even when it casts our President's decisions in doubt, i.e., on Miers. Hannity is also "questioning" our President's fiscal policies, among others. Yet the self-proclaimed "Great American" professes to support our President. What a hypocrite. With supporters like him, who needs enemies? Join the Democrat party, "Great American," or better: "Fair Weather Friend."
Your shepherd is calling for you.

bush lover said:
Boy you just don't have a clue, do you.

manu1959 said:
sean hanity is a fraternity boy and alan colmes is a lizard

I haven't listened to Hannity lately but I think really he's just fed up with Bush acting as though he lost the election.
I know I am getting that way, although I am okay to wait and see how things shake out with Harriet M.
That said the worst thing Conservatives can do is abandon Bush now, for if we do that we face the prospect of a fractured party similar to the Democrats............Never a good thing

Bonnie said:
I haven't listened to Hannity lately but I think really he's just fed up with Bush acting as though he lost the election.
I know I am getting that way, although I am okay to wait and see how things shake out with Harriet M.
That said the worst thing Conservatives can do is abandon Bush now, for if we do that we face the prospect of a fractured party similar to the Democrats............Never a good thing

i can't listen to any of them they have all become shrill alarmist spinning tops

bush lover said:

Blind hero worship-that's always turned out well for societies all over the world. How old are you?

bush lover said:

See this is where your ideology becomes incomprehensible to people like me. Questioning the government, to me, is something that everyone must always do in order to protect themselves from being taken advantage of. Blind allegiance to anything is always dangerous. And to question someone like Bush, who has made many strange and unsuccessful policies is definately something that should be done. And yet there has always been an overwhelming "shame on you, you're unpatriotic" message that has come from Republicans whenever someone questions this president. He's no different from you or me (except maybe his college gpa was lower). Why not question him?

Bonnie said:

I think a lot of Republicans are fed up with Bush just as much as Hannity is, if not more so.

Why is the worst thing conservatives can do is abandon Bush now? I'd say he has already abandoned us - and the last straw is the Miers nomination. The party is already fractured in spirit if not in action. It's time for conservatives to take back the reins of the party and I'm sure many elected Republicans would follow the lead - if someone would just take the lead!

Conservatives need to raise a ruckus and reject Miers and put a real conservative on the Supreme Court. This is much too important to "go along to get along".

I don't see what's so bad about the Miers and Roberts nominations. Isn't it a good thing to appoint moderate thinkers with no agenda to the courts?

Hagbard Celine said:
I don't see what's so bad about the Miers and Roberts nominations. Isn't it a good thing to appoint moderate thinkers with no agenda to the courts?
Not if you aren't moderate...

Hagbard Celine said:

That's the attitude which has led to liberal court rulings. What exactly is a "moderate thinker"? A wishy, washy thinker who goes with the flow? I would rather have one who sticks to the original Constitution as it is written...that is what most call a "conservative thinker".

But I thought Republicans were always the ones who were poormouthing the so-called "activist judges" on the Supreme Court. Wouldn't Conservative justices just legislate conservative laws from the bench? That's a little hypocritical if you axe me.

Hagbard Celine said:
But I thought Republicans were always the ones who were poormouthing the so-called "activist judges" on the Supreme Court. Wouldn't Conservative justices just legislate conservative laws from the bench? That's a little hypocritical if you axe me.

Conservative means we stick with the Constitution as it is written.
How is that hypocritical?

Uh, because you're favoring one type of viewpoint over another while simultaneously shaming the other side for doing the same thing maybe?:huh:

ScreamingEagle said:

He didn't say it was. He said conservative judges actively legislating from the bench is hypocritical. But you didn't say there would be activist conservative judges.

EDIT:
Hagbard Celine said:
Uh, because you're favoring one type of viewpoint over another while simultaneously shaming the other side for doing the same thing maybe?:huh:
Or maybe he did... nevermind.

Nuc said:
Blind hero worship-that's always turned out well for societies all over the world. How old are you?

I just have to answer this one even though it wasn't addressed to me.

Pundits like Hannity and Rush etc have loyal followings because the things they say touch a nerve with listeners in that they say what I and others have been thinking( for the most part) for a long while but had never heard publicly exclamated. I can relate to many things they say. You have to remember it was just within the past few years that conservatives had so many voices speaking for them and to to them, before that there was little if nothing.
Just as many liberals admired Bella Abzug, Molly Ivens, and now Michael Moore.

Hagbard Celine said:

Liberals do that all the time.......

Bonnie said:
I just have to answer this one even though it wasn't addressed to me.

Pundits like Hannity and Rush etc have loyal followings because the things they say touch a nerve with listeners in that they say what I and others have been thinking( for the most part) for a long while but had never heard publicly exclamated. I can relate to many things they say. You have to remember it was just within the past few years that conservatives had so many voices speaking for them and to to them, before that there was little if nothing.
Just as many liberals admired Bella Abzug, Molly Ivens, and now Michael Moore.
Are you comparing your admiration of Hannity and Rush to that of those who admire Moore?

Forum List

Back