Sean Hannity: I Never Suggested Obama Was Muslim

R

rdean

Fox News host Sean Hannity said in a Playboy interview published Wednesday that he never helped propagate the conservative conspiracy theory that President Barack Obama is a secret Muslim.

Hannity: I Never Suggested Obama Was Muslim

Playboy Interview - Sean Hannity

PLAYBOY: Fox News overall hit a 12-year ratings low in January and recently had a record low in a poll on viewer trust. The perception among many is that Fox News is out of it. Is there anything you’re doing to change that perception?

PLAYBOY: Let’s talk about the racial dimension of having successful black conservatives on your show attacking the president. What’s the fascination?

HANNITY: Who? I don’t know who you’re talking about.

PLAYBOY: Dr. Ben Carson, Allen West, J.C. Watts, Herman Cain——

It's hilarious. He also says he is NOT a Republican.

237522_main.jpg

Is there anything a right winger won't lie about?

Well good old Playboy had to latch onto an ancient January rating.

Hannity is kicking ass again. :lol:

Well good old Playboy had to latch onto an ancient January rating.

Hannity is kicking ass again. :lol:

This was a headline at TPM. Just a matter of time before one of our USMB lib parrots would drag it here.

This was a headline at TPM. Just a matter of time before one of our USMB lib parrots would drag it here.

Before that, it was an interview in Playboy. A rather long interview. I linked to it. For anyone who knows how to read.

Read it and weep. Hochman in the interview really showed himself to be such an asshole.

In Interview, Playboy Latches On To Months Old Ratings To Make Point About Fox, Hannity Being ‘Out Of It’

From the article:

Since February, Hannity’s viewership grown 14 percent in the demo and 17 percent in overall viewers.

In May, his show was the second highest rated program in all of cable news. Just two weeks ago, on June 5, Hannity more than doubled Maddow’s ratings in the demo.

This ratings rebound is not a recent phenomenon either. In the wake of changes to MSNBC’s prime time lineup in early April, the network fell behind both CNN and Fox.

For the week of April 15 – 19, MSNBC averaged just 639,000 viewers to CNN’s 1.44 million and Fox’s 1.97 million.

In Interview, Playboy Latches On To Months Old Ratings To Make Point About Fox, Hannity Being ?Out Of It? | Mediaite

Last weekend, at the right-wing Constitutional Coalition’s annual conference in St. Louis, Joseph Farah, publisher of the far right WorldNetDaily, blasted Fox News for its relationship with Alwaleed. Farah noted correctly that Alwaleed had boasted in the past about forcing Fox News to change its content relating to its coverage of riots in Paris, and warned that such foreign ownership of American media is “really dangerous.” ThinkProgress was at the speech and observed attendees of the conference murmuring and shaking their heads in disapproval:

Conservative Activists Rebel Against Fox News: Saudi Ownership Is 'Really Dangerous For America'

Those Arab names just roll of Hannity's tongue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Before that, it was an interview in Playboy. A rather long interview. I linked to it. For anyone who knows how to read.

I go to TPM, Mother Jones and HuffPo on a regular basis to see what you lefties are going to drag in on a daily basis.

That was my point. Saw this at TPM and knew there would be at least one thread on it.

Read it and weep. Hochman in the interview really showed himself to be such an asshole.

In Interview, Playboy Latches On To Months Old Ratings To Make Point About Fox, Hannity Being ‘Out Of It’

From the article:

Since February, Hannity’s viewership grown 14 percent in the demo and 17 percent in overall viewers.

In May, his show was the second highest rated program in all of cable news. Just two weeks ago, on June 5, Hannity more than doubled Maddow’s ratings in the demo.

This ratings rebound is not a recent phenomenon either. In the wake of changes to MSNBC’s prime time lineup in early April, the network fell behind both CNN and Fox.

For the week of April 15 – 19, MSNBC averaged just 639,000 viewers to CNN’s 1.44 million and Fox’s 1.97 million.

In Interview, Playboy Latches On To Months Old Ratings To Make Point About Fox, Hannity Being ?Out Of It? | Mediaite

So they like him more when he lies? Got it!

Liberal whiny bitches learn some new tricks will you? Facts are people like Sean and dont like you.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Forum List

Back