Sean Hannity angers Fox News management by charging Tea Party demonstrators to attend

Popular Fox News host Sean Hannity is reportedly in the doghouse with executives at the conservative-leaning cable network for charging admission to attend a scheduled taping of his show from a Tea Party rally at the University of Cincinnati yesterday — with the proceeds going to the rally's organizers. Fox honchos were reportedly so angry when they learned of the arrangement that they pulled the plug on the event and ordered Hannity to return to the network's headquarters to tape the show at his studio there. (Nor was that taping without controversy, as one of Hannity's guests, Col. Oliver North, who was convicted on three felony charges for his role in the 1980s Iran-Contra scandal, described President Obama's governing philosophy as "anti-American." )

Sean Hannity angers Fox News management by charging Tea Party demonstrators to attend show taping - Yahoo! News

For the record Col. Oliver North's convictions were vacated, and the underlying charges dismissed due to the limited immunity agreement granted for his pre-trial public Congressional testimony about the affair.

Hannity should be ashamed of himself for spending all that money that was supposed to go to the family's of fallen hero's.

He is a piece of shit. Let freedom ring my ass.

How much have you done for the families of fallen heroes?

Popular Fox News host Sean Hannity is reportedly in the doghouse with executives at the conservative-leaning cable network for charging admission to attend a scheduled taping of his show from a Tea Party rally at the University of Cincinnati yesterday — with the proceeds going to the rally's organizers. Fox honchos were reportedly so angry when they learned of the arrangement that they pulled the plug on the event and ordered Hannity to return to the network's headquarters to tape the show at his studio there. (Nor was that taping without controversy, as one of Hannity's guests, Col. Oliver North, who was convicted on three felony charges for his role in the 1980s Iran-Contra scandal, described President Obama's governing philosophy as "anti-American." )

Sean Hannity angers Fox News management by charging Tea Party demonstrators to attend show taping - Yahoo! News

ROFLMNAO...

Ollie North wasn't convicted of anything ya lyin' sack O'Shit...

North was given immunity for his testimony before Congress and the witch trials which followed North's leading the Subversive legislative-Left by the nose, tried to convict North despite that immunity, but were summarily overturned by American jurists.

Hannity isn't in trouble at Fox...

Let's recall that Yahoo sNews also declare Beck in trouble with Fox due to the boycott of Beck's advertisers by the Left; which amounted to a rush of new advertisers trying to fill the vacancies that never materialized; increasing Fox ad revenues.

You are definitely this board's master of doublespeak!!!

If Traitor North was not CONVICTED of something then why would the conviction need to be OVERTURNED on appeal??? :cuckoo:

Hannity should be ashamed of himself for spending all that money that was supposed to go to the family's of fallen hero's.

Zona's retired Navy. Served for a time with my wife. And you? How long did YOU serve in the U.S. Military? (Texas Secesh Militia doesn't count)

Zona's retired Navy. Served for a time with my wife. And you? How long did YOU serve in the U.S. Military? (Texas Secesh Militia doesn't count)

So? That doesn't answer my question.

Forum List

Back