Scumbag Israel siding with Ghaddafi

Anyone notice that the same people who are so quick to bash Israel and the Jews are so egger to make excuses for radical muslims. :cuckoo:

You ever notice how people who are always so eager to defend Israeli crimes run banks, newspapers and T.V. stations, try to get America in Middle East wars and have big noses?

Last edited:
To downplay the grievances of Muslims is an error always supported by Jews.

muslims have nobody to blame for all their problems but themselves. Nobody kills more muslims then other muslims. Israel came out of the same chaos after WWII and look at them, they are a thriving Democracy, look at all these muslim countries most are in worst shape now then they were then. So what is the problem? could it be Islam itself? one would tend to think so. Can you have a lasting secular government in an islamic country? Turkey is working so far but now the islamist are gaining power if that happends they will be another shitwhole like the rest.

Iran's answer to the Shah.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL_zP2pHp3w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL_zP2pHp3w[/ame]

Yeah, they got their country by engaging in terror and instituting the first instances of mass casualty terror attacks and massacring Palestinians much the same way Americans exterminated Indians. They got their land because Western nations that engaged in genocide decided to give them massive military aid to kill defenseless Palestinians. Oh, Iran had a democracy once, but the U.S. killed it and installed the Shah who was another Saddam. As far as the Arab dictatorships, they were all funded by the U.S. and its central bank. Saddam, Ben Ali, Mubarak, Gadaffi, Assad, Ali Abdullah Saleh, the House of Saud and the list goes on an on. But, the tide is changing and that is scaring the crap out of the U.S. and Israel.

Scumbags.

After being confronted with it in every thread you participate in, you would also not give a fuck.

You run from it ekrem. You blame the Armenians for the genocide. It is their fault you say. Just because there are no Armenians left in what mostly was Armenia and which now is Turkey proves nothing you say.

So, you get confronted. See how that works?

I bet Turkish Ambassadors feel the same way as you do ekrem. There is a way out of that feeling.

I've demanded my account to be deleted.
This is my last Post.

2005 and not one friend here ekrem?

No one will care if you leave. Usually those who whine about leaving don't leave though. So I think you will be back.

Scumbags.

You run from it ekrem. You blame the Armenians for the genocide. It is their fault you say. Just because there are no Armenians left in what mostly was Armenia and which now is Turkey proves nothing you say.

So, you get confronted. See how that works?

I bet Turkish Ambassadors feel the same way as you do ekrem. There is a way out of that feeling.

I've demanded my account to be deleted.
This is my last Post.

2005 and not one friend here ekrem?

No one will care if you leave. Usually those who whine about leaving don't leave though. So I think you will be back.

Not having a friends list is not synonomous with having no friends. I enjoy hearing input from Turkey and hope Ekrem will return.

Anyone notice that the same people who are so quick to bash Israel and the Jews are so egger to make excuses for radical muslims. :cuckoo:

Anybody notice that the same people who want the U.S. to go to war with Iran or support their extemination of Palestinians always have big noses and goofy beanie hats?

They also like to act like American patriots as they sell American technology to America's enemies to earn a quick buck, but then try to act like super patriots.

The Israelis would throw America under the bus for another settlement on the West bank.:clap2:

but of course aipac will push murka to do it for them since "murkas greatest ally" in the region has never been with murka on the battle field.
Murkins will wave their flags and cheer that they are protecting gawds chosen ( self chosen) people......just like the script says.
I mean. You know. Scribes did scribble those scripts.

You know the story.
As planned. As usual.

Curse those that curse israel:

Genesis 12:3: "and i will bless them that bless thee and curse him that curseth thee; and in thee shall all nations of the earth be blessed."

christians should never forget that jesus of nazareth was born a jew, lived as a jew, and was proud to be a jew. Jesus (yeshua) was also a rabbi. It was because the roman cornelius of caesarea was good to the jews that cornelius was the first gentile to receive the gospel. In psalm 122:6 we read; "pray for the peace of jerusalem, they shall prosper that love thee."

knowing this - and having eternal gratitude to the jewish people i do not think it is possible to be a good christian and not stand with israel and the chosen people. Jesus said "salvation is of the jews".

and then they crucified him.

that was the romans, retard.

Romans with Jews cheering them on. To be fair.

I have never understood the Gentiles anger toward Jews for the Death of Christ. I mean was he not sent here to die? Someone had to do it. How could he have been reborn and spark a new religion with out the Romans, and the Jews who urged them to crucify Christ.

:)

Just sayin.

Forum List

Back