Screwed

75 seats would be needed to ratify a new amendment to the constitution. I would support a constitutional amendment making abortion legal, making gay marriage legal. What's also great is if we have a left wing congress, so many advancements are going to be made in science and stem cells and alternative energy. No more big oil. No more archaic beliefs controlling our government.... this is exciting.

You're just flat stupid if you believe that.

68 Senate seats for the Democrats would be fillerbuster proof. Things would finally get done.

Wow. I'm shocked at how far to the left this country is going to move.

Me too. At the same time, I'm worried about what the reaction will be when they realize just what they have done. If the country is lucky, Obama will be the man explained by his classmates in the 'law review' post.

It ain't over until the fat lady sings.

The supreme irony here though is that if Cons had taken liberals advice 8 years ago, Republicans would probably have a semi-permanent majority on congress for the next 20 years.

We told you in 2000 that Bush was dangerously stupid and incompetent, and that McCain was the better choice for you in 2000.

We told you invading Iraq was going to be a blunder of historic proportions.

We told you that "free markets" require regulation and oversight - that markets aren't self-regulating.

i guess mccain should have saluted that Confederate flag. not to mention Rove claiming McCain slept with an African American woman to father his adopted daughter

75 seats would be needed to ratify a new amendment to the constitution. I would support a constitutional amendment making abortion legal, making gay marriage legal. What's also great is if we have a left wing congress, so many advancements are going to be made in science and stem cells and alternative energy. No more big oil. No more archaic beliefs controlling our government.... this is exciting.

Do u actually know anything about abortion? Did you know that there are alot of women who use abortion as a form of birth control? Do u know what they do to babies that are aborted? They go in and cut them to pieces in the womb then suck them out or they might inject a substance that burns them alive in the womb in pictures you can see the baby tiring to get away for the burning solution. When they do surgery on babies in the womb they are given anesthetic when they abort they are given nothing before they are murdered.

In late term abortion the child is delivered feet first alive the doctor leaves the head inside the womb while he rams an instrument into the baby's skull killing it. Yes this is true and it is already legal in the United States. A nurse reports cradling a down syndrome baby for 45 min after an abortion until the child died for lack of medical assistance.

What we allow doctors to do to the unborn is evil. Aren't you glad you mother wanted you.

I remember watching a talk show many years ago where a young Hispanic woman had been pregnant and went to get an abortion the doctor assured her he had aborted her baby. She was still pregnant and delivered a baby with no arms. The monster had ripped her arms off and she survived. This child is living today with NO FREAKING ARMS because of that monster. I saw the child myself on the Phil Donahue shows several years ago. This is what you want to make legal?

Yeah yeah I have heard the argument a woman's choice. I would dare say that probably 90% of pregnancy's that are aborted were a result of no precautions and it was uh oh i am pregnant. I say when a man and a woman are intimate they are fully aware of the consequences and if she finds herself pregnant well there is another person involved now where are their rights? Do we get to kill someone because they are a inconvenient? We do allow adoption and there are thousands of couples waiting to adopt who want to raise a child.

But wait oh we cannot expect anyone to be unconvinced even if it means someone else has to DIE for it. I am a woman and i am feel very passionate about this issue. I have talked to women who have had abortions and you know what MOST of them really don't want to discuss it because it is a painful memory. Every year they remember if my child was alive he or she would be this old today. I wonder if he or she would have had curly hair or eyes like mine That will forever be a scar in their life. I wish this country could stop being so flip about the life of the innocents.

Do u actually know anything about abortion? Did you know that there are alot of women who use abortion as a form of birth control? Do u know what they do to babies that are aborted? They go in and cut them to pieces in the womb then suck them out or they might inject a substance that burns them alive in the womb in pictures you can see the baby tiring to get away for the burning solution. When they do surgery on babies in the womb they are given anesthetic when they abort they are given nothing before they are murdered.

In late term abortion the child is delivered feet first alive the doctor leaves the head inside the womb while he rams an instrument into the baby's skull killing it. Yes this is true and it is already legal in the United States. A nurse reports cradling a down syndrome baby for 45 min after an abortion until the child died for lack of medical assistance.

What we allow doctors to do to the unborn is evil. Aren't you glad you mother wanted you.

I remember watching a talk show many years ago where a young Hispanic woman had been pregnant and went to get an abortion the doctor assured her he had aborted her baby. She was still pregnant and delivered a baby with no arms. The monster had ripped her arms off and she survived. This child is living today with NO FREAKING ARMS because of that monster. I saw the child myself on the Phil Donahue shows several years ago. This is what you want to make legal?

Yeah yeah I have heard the argument a woman's choice. I would dare say that probably 90% of pregnancy's that are aborted were a result of no precautions and it was uh oh i am pregnant. I say when a man and a woman are intimate they are fully aware of the consequences and if she finds herself pregnant well there is another person involved now where are their rights? Do we get to kill someone because they are a inconvenient? We do allow adoption and there are thousands of couples waiting to adopt who want to raise a child.

But wait oh we cannot expect anyone to be unconvinced even if it means someone else has to DIE for it. I am a woman and i am feel very passionate about this issue. I have talked to women who have had abortions and you know what MOST of them really don't want to discuss it because it is a painful memory. Every year they remember if my child was alive he or she would be this old today. I wonder if he or she would have had curly hair or eyes like mine That will forever be a scar in their life. I wish this country could stop being so flip about the life of the innocents.

Hey, don't rock the boat. If liberals want to abort themselves we should let them.

We'll be screwed until 2010 when the Democrats lose the House and Senate. Put your money in bonds until then.

I'm going to put my money in a coffee can and bury it in the back yard. Don't give Obamalama any shovels. OH and bury the guns too.

Hey, don't rock the boat. If liberals want to abort themselves we should let them.

lol you know when I post exactly what an abortion entails nobody really wants to discuss it. One more thing if you kill a pregnant woman you are responsible for 2 murders. How does that work exactly? Mothers are the only ones that can murder legally in this country?

Do u actually know anything about abortion?

Do you actually know anything about abortion?

Yes

Did you know that there are a lot of women who use abortion as a form of birth control?

Yes

Do u know what they do to babies that are aborted? They go in and cut them to pieces in the womb then suck them out or they might inject a substance that burns them alive in the womb in pictures you can see the baby tiring to get away for the burning solution.

What should they do with aborted fetuses?

When they do surgery on babies in the womb they are given anesthetic when they abort they are given nothing before they are murdered.

Yes because it’s neonatal surgery, not abortion.

In late term abortion the child is delivered feet first alive the doctor leaves the head inside the womb while he rams an instrument into the baby's skull killing it. Yes this is true and it is already legal in the United States. Nurse reports cradling a Down syndrome baby for 45 min after an abortion until the child died for lack of medical assistance.

That’s too bad, still not worth bombing Planned Parenthood over tough.

Yes, but if she hadn’t I would have rather been aborted than raised as an abused foster child.

Sounds like a good case of malpractice.

Yeah I have heard the argument a woman's choice. I would dare say that probably 90% of pregnancy's that are aborted were a result of no precautions and it was uh oh i am pregnant.

Are you for extending sex education and providing birth control to girls entering puberty?

I say when a man and a woman are intimate they are fully aware of the consequences and if she finds herself pregnant well there is another person involved now where are their rights?

No, because in many cases its “boy and girl” and abstinence is the only method of birth control acceptable to the right.

Do we get to kill someone because they are a inconvenient?

Yes, we do it all the time, all over the world.

We do allow adoption and there are thousands of couples waiting to adopt who want to raise a child.

Yes, but only if the child is healthy and white.

It’s all a question of where one thinks human sentient life begins, I believe it begins at birth so until the child is separated physically from the mother the child is part of the mother and we have a long tradition of allowing individual control of our bodies.

I understand that my concept of when sentient life begins is different from yours, but I am not forcing mothers to have abortions. On the other hand you would probably oppose the abortion pill and sex ed in the class room.

You're just flat stupid if you believe that.

I think the far left loons are in for a MAJOR letdown under an Obama administration.

The one thing a new President wants more than anything else is a SECOND TERM. To get that they all have to govern from the center. Reagan, Clinton and Bush all did. Obama will, too.

Most the new democrats elected in 2006 are RIGHT of center or more because they had to be in order to get elected and have to remain that way to stay elected as they all come from Red states. In most cases on the big issues they vote with the republicans, not their own party leadership.

Obama is not going to get much of anything done his first term in any major way. There's no money to anything with and even he knows he can't raise taxes on anyone until the economy gets better. He's already stated that repeatedly.

And all those troops in Iraq? Most are STAYING and the few that will draw down are headed two countries over....not home!

The loons on the board are going to be Obama haters by summer, most calling him a traitor to their causes....

Do you actually know anything about abortion?

Yes

Did you know that there are a lot of women who use abortion as a form of birth control?

Yes

Do u know what they do to babies that are aborted? They go in and cut them to pieces in the womb then suck them out or they might inject a substance that burns them alive in the womb in pictures you can see the baby tiring to get away for the burning solution.

When they do surgery on babies in the womb they are given anesthetic when they abort they are given nothing before they are murdered.

Yes because it’s neonatal surgery, not abortion.

In late term abortion the child is delivered feet first alive the doctor leaves the head inside the womb while he rams an instrument into the baby's skull killing it. Yes this is true and it is already legal in the United States. Nurse reports cradling a Down syndrome baby for 45 min after an abortion until the child died for lack of medical assistance.

That’s too bad, still not worth bombing Planned Parenthood over tough.

Yes, but if she hadn’t I would have rather been aborted than raised as an abused foster child.

Sounds like a good case of malpractice.

Yeah I have heard the argument a woman's choice. I would dare say that probably 90% of pregnancy's that are aborted were a result of no precautions and it was uh oh i am pregnant.

Are you for extending sex education and providing birth control to girls entering puberty?

I say when a man and a woman are intimate they are fully aware of the consequences and if she finds herself pregnant well there is another person involved now where are their rights?

No, because in many cases its “boy and girl” and abstinence is the only method of birth control acceptable to the right.

Do we get to kill someone because they are a inconvenient?

We do allow adoption and there are thousands of couples waiting to adopt who want to raise a child.

It’s all a question of where one thinks human sentient life begins, I believe it begins at birth so until the child is separated physically from the mother the child is part of the mother and we have a long tradition of allowing individual control of our bodies.

I understand that my concept of when sentient life begins is different from yours, but I am not forcing mothers to have abortions. On the other hand you would probably oppose the abortion pill and sex ed in the class room.

]it is alive and human. Do u know what they do to babies that are aborted? They go in and cut them to pieces in the womb then suck them out or they might inject a substance that burns them alive in the womb in pictures you can see the baby tiring to get away for the burning solution. [/I]

Ohhh I don't know don't abort them for starters. I am never going to support burning baby's to death in the womb or for cutting them up in the womb. I have no idea how you can justify that inhuman procedure. I bet if we did that to a dog the liberals would come running and screaming to stoppp it.

Sex education yes birth control no. That is the parents job not the schools. You know we do have free clinics that give out all kinds of free stuff. You assume a lot of things about me that you do not know.

Yes because it’s neonatal surgery, not abortion

Sooo it is OK to give a baby anesthesia for surgery but not to kill it. They give death row inmates sedatives. That makes no sense what so ever. You condone torturing babies in the womb? That is OK for you unbelievable.

IC so you are saying that children on the left are not taught to wait. So what are you telling your kids if it feels good do it? yeah that is responsible.

]Do we get to kill someone because they are a inconvenient? [/I]

Sooo two wrongs somehow make it right is that your logic?

In late term abortion the child is delivered feet first alive the doctor leaves the head inside the womb while he rams an instrument into the baby's skull killing it. Yes this is true and it is already legal in the United States. Nurse reports cradling a Down syndrome baby for 45 min after an abortion until the child died for lack of medical assistance. [/I]

No I do not condone bombing abortion clinics that would be wrong again. You got it wrong again. check with me when you have a question about what is right or wrong you obviously do not know the difference.

]We do allow adoption and there are thousands of couples waiting to adopt who want to raise a child. [/I]

Wow are you a closet racist? Are you saying their are NO black people that want to adopt? Are you saying whites only adopt white babies? That smacks of racism. Show me the stats. I think you be wrong. I think Angelina and Brad Pitt have proven that one wrong many times and Madonna.

understand that my concept of when sentient life begins is different from yours, but I am not forcing mothers to have abortions. On the other hand you would probably oppose the abortion pill and sex ed in the class room.[/QUOTE]

Let me just tell you a baby can survive at 24 weeks with proper medical treatment. As technology gets better and better babies will be able to survive sooner and sooner outside the womb. Stay with me now if a baby can survive outside their mothers body does that now make them a person? Or are you saying if I cannot see it it does not exist? You have provided a lame response at best. When the baby has a heartbeat it is human and has rights

Last edited:
lol you know when I post exactly what an abortion entails nobody really wants to discuss it. One more thing if you kill a pregnant woman you are responsible for 2 murders. How does that work exactly? Mothers are the only ones that can murder legally in this country?

why are people against laws that require women to watch an abortion or take a class on what takes place during an abortion?

Forum List

Back