Screw you: Bidum ordered German Slave Chancellor to stop North Stream 2

Putin is rightfully battling the isolation western countries try to impose on Russia. See the harsh sanction just because Russian troops moved into a friendly country. That is proof enough. And in addition, these westen nations in Europe harm themselves doing so.
Yawn… Putin is the enemy the World needs but sooner or later he will upset Xi…

Doesn´t mean you can´t communicate in Spanish. We have many languages in Germany, too.
I found there, the most important thing to learn there is ordering food. Many, many years ago, I also knew how to say I wanted the clean Fräulein with no disease and where not to say it, with getting your ass beat when off post. I liked Germany, but was never in East Germany. Far more people fluently multilingual in Germany than in Tennessee, USA.

After talks with Biden officials Scholz stopped North Stream 2. The US claims this was only possible due to US "diplomacy".

That means two out of four gas channels to Germany are blocked: The Yamal Pipeline through Poland and the ready to serve NS2 Piplelines.
If things go violent in Ukraine, a third might also been blocked. Maybe Russia is going to end delivery through NS1, also.

"German Chancellor Olaf Scholz instructed to stop the certification of the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline. Well, welcome to a new world where Europeans will soon pay 2,000 euros for a thousand cubic meters of gas!", wrote former Russian President Medvedev on Twitter.

scholzsukwg.jpg

Tell me, why should we need a government that doesn´t serve our interests but foreign interests? That cannot even stand up in the morning without Executive Order?
There are also new sanctions on Russia, its all in the article.
PROOF POSITIVE THAT THE PUPPET REGIME OVER GERMANY HATES THE SYRO-ARYAN-CHRISTIAN PEOPLE OF GERMANY (YEHUDA) mis translated as Judah with intent to confuse and mislead Christians.

The certification procedures are only postponed. It hasn't been declared yet about cancellation of the project.

After talks with Biden officials Scholz stopped North Stream 2. The US claims this was only possible due to US "diplomacy".

That means two out of four gas channels to Germany are blocked: The Yamal Pipeline through Poland and the ready to serve NS2 Piplelines.
If things go violent in Ukraine, a third might also been blocked. Maybe Russia is going to end delivery through NS1, also.

"German Chancellor Olaf Scholz instructed to stop the certification of the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline. Well, welcome to a new world where Europeans will soon pay 2,000 euros for a thousand cubic meters of gas!", wrote former Russian President Medvedev on Twitter.

scholzsukwg.jpg

Tell me, why should we need a government that doesn´t serve our interests but foreign interests? That cannot even stand up in the morning without Executive Order?
There are also new sanctions on Russia, its all in the article.
If you need any more proof you are supporting putin, look no further.
You stinking un American arseholes and you complain about unpatriotic Americans.
The smell of your hypocrisy will outlast religion.
You're lower than a vegetarians cholesterol.

Forum List

Back