Screw the chemicals, this is better!!!!!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by ABikerSailor, May 24, 2010.

1. ABikerSailor

ABikerSailor Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,408
    Yesterday, I was watching the History Channel "It Came From Outer Space", which was a program that showed all the advances NASA had made for the space program, and where some of those things had real world applications on earth.

One of the things that they showed was a powder made from beeswax that formed little hollow spheres. It seems that this powder which is all natural (beeswax) is very good at soaking up oil (10 times it's own weight), and not only will it soak it up, but it will biodegrade it so that it will not harm the environment.

I'm wondering why BP is still using those toxic chemicals. Do they have a contract with Halliburton to fuck up the environment as much as possible?

2. JBeukema

JBeukema BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,705
    Google it. Several BP CEOs have stake in the company that made the chemical their using, which was chosen over safer, more effective alternatives.

What we need, of course, is more deregulation and the invisible hand of the free market to sort this out- ask any libertardian.

3. ABikerSailor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,408
    You know......if BP won't use this stuff, maybe the locals should go out and start buying bags of this stuff and dumping it in the marshlands.

It would save a lot of living things if they'd dump this stuff there.

I'm also wondering what the hold up is on capping the well, they were supposed to do this tomorrow, yet they are stalling until Wednesday.

4. JBeukema

JBeukema BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,705
    And go to prison for dumping in the marshlands..

The need time to prepare the press release for this failure- they're running out of ideas

5. ABikerSailor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,408
    You shouldn't be sent to jail for cleaning up the oil slick. Besides, this will clean it up and biodegrade it within a few weeks.

It will all go away and not leave a bunch of dead shit. Why SHOULDN'T they start dumping this stuff in the wetlands?

It's nothing more than beeswax.

6. The Infidel

The Infidel EVIL CONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,173

This kind of comment just makes you look stupid.
    Why would they want to do such a thing?

7. ABikerSailor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,408
    Speaking of stupid fuckers, what the hell is an "infiel"? Did you mean to spell "infidel" or did you mean to spell "infield"?

Why would Halliburton want to do such a thing? Might wanna ask why they fucked up Walter Reed, or why they built the barracks in Baghdad so that they would electrocute several soldiers to death while they were washing.

I'll tell you why, they use inferior materials and inferior workers to increase their bottom line. Halliburton is the ones that mixed up the slurry that failed.

Try again ya fucking 'tard n00b.

8. The Infidel

The Infidel EVIL CONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,173
    You calling me a "fucking 'tard n00b." just shows what a douche you are, so Im not going to waste the time trying to debate ya... go ahead and keep buying into the idiocy. No sweat off my back :ahole-1: