SCOTUS' recent decisions are of great HELP to the GOP

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Once the anger subsides among right wingers over the latest SC decisions, they should realize that justices like Roberts and Kennedy have actually helped the GOP cause a great deal.

No longer will serious GOP candidates have to defend marriage equality or attack the ACA. The proverbial wheat will emerge from the chaff of clownish candidates (and I know you know whom I mean.).

Wouldnt it be something if the GOP got rid of all the racists and homophobes and got back to the party that fought to free the enslaved and voted for Civil Rights?

Wouldnt it be something if the GOP got rid of all the racists and homophobes and got back to the party that fought to free the enslaved and voted for Civil Rights?
Or the party that would never dare try to challenge social security/medicare/etc

• Banned

Indeed.....I'm old enough to remember the republican party of Lindsay, Javitz and Rockefeller; a party with which I readily agreed with on many economic issues and that was a leader on sane social ones as well,

• Banned
Rather than bitching and moaning about the decisions, right wingers should be sending "thank you" notes to Roberts for saving GOP presidential candidates from having to defend the indefensible in debates and campaign stops.

Forum List

Back