SCOTUS Lifts Injunction Against Most of Travel Ban.

Case won't be heard til October, when they reconvene.

By then, there may be a new Justice.

(or two)

Not to mention their memories are about as good as a freaking lizards meaning the public dumbed down fake liberals lol.

This ruling was apparently unanimous as well. That is a devastating blow to the left.

The scene outside the Democratic National Committee HQ :smoke:

54bd196bd1f8b.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-26_16-37-0.png
    upload_2017-6-26_16-37-0.png
    137.2 KB · Views: 42
Shows how important this is, NOT. Why are Russians not allowed in, oh right, they have business with DT and Kushner. The maj of terrorists are home grown. This should not make anyone feel safer.
-------------------------- for me its never been about the silly concept of SAFETY . For me its simply the exclusion of people that are not suitable for living in the USA Penny !!

Shows how important this is, NOT. Why are Russians not allowed in, oh right, they have business with DT and Kushner. The maj of terrorists are home grown. This should not make anyone feel safer.
I agree! The effect of gamma rays on man on the moon marigolds is extremely important!

Trump just keeps winning, I really finally fill safe with Trump at the wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The meat of this case will be heard in the fall.

Still a win for Trump...and a smack in the chops for the left

I am not saying it isn't, but most of the plaintiffs belong to the second part of the case that will be heard in the fall. I really don't find this ruling to be all that shocking. We'll see how it goes...

The meat of this case will be heard in the fall.

Still a win for Trump...and a smack in the chops for the left

I am not saying it isn't, but most of the plaintiffs belong to the second part of the case that will be heard in the fall. I really don't find this ruling to be all that shocking. We'll see how it goes...

It was unanimous, that doesn't bode well for the opponents next fall

No, it doesn't. When it comes to matters of national security, the courts tend to give broad leeway to the executive branch. And to lesser degree, the legislative branch.

No, it doesn't. When it comes to matters of national security, the courts tend to give broad leeway to the executive branch. And to lesser degree, the legislative branch.

This one will be interesting also...

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court is taking on a new clash between gay rights and religion in a case about a wedding cake for a same-sex couple in Colorado.

The justices said Monday they will consider whether a baker who objects to same-sex marriage on religious grounds can refuse to make a wedding cake for a gay couple.

Associated Press

It went as expected.

SCOTUS will still take oral arguments in the fall, and once and for
all give the POTUS the right to all decisions involving the security
of the United States.

Now the WH can have the DOJ begin to go after cutting money
to sanctuary cities and cutting off federal funds from Universities
that don't allow for free speech.

Associated Press

It sure will. I honestly have no idea how that case will be decided. All the rumors in the air of Justice Kennedy hanging up his robs also adds to the uncertainty.

It's imperative that the safety of our conservative justice's are met with extreme priority till this falls ruling. I wouldn't be surprised if a liberal nutcase would try to take them out like Hodgkinson tried with Scalise.

mention just made on FOX so to me its an interesting issue . There are lots of known muslim terrorists in the U.K. . Will we need a travel ban on the U.K. , Sweden , Canada or other countries muslim terrorists coming to the USA ??

Associated Press

It sure will. I honestly have no idea how that case will be decided. All the rumors in the air of Justice Kennedy hanging up his robs also adds to the uncertainty.

If the baker wins it will throw a wrench in PA laws

Forum List

Back