SCOTUS Lifts Injunction Against Most of Travel Ban.

mention just made on FOX so to me its an interesting issue . There are lots of known muslim terrorists in the U.K. . Will we need a travel ban on the U.K. , Sweden , Canada or other countries muslim terrorists coming to the USA ??
It is an interesting issue. I believe we need to ban them coming in from England, France, and other European countries they've migrated to, especially Germany.

th

It was unanimous, that doesn't bode well for the opponents next fall

No, it doesn't. When it comes to matters of national security, the courts tend to give broad leeway to the executive branch. And to lesser degree, the legislative branch.

This one will be interesting also...

Associated Press

It sure will. I honestly have no idea how that case will be decided. All the rumors in the air of Justice Kennedy hanging up his robs also adds to the uncertainty.

If the baker wins it will throw a wrench in PA laws
I hope so. PA laws are bullcrap

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
It was just a matter of time. SCOTUS temporarily reinstated Trump's travel ban from 6-predominantly Muslim countries:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday handed a victory to President Donald Trump by allowing his temporary ban on travelers from six Muslim-majority countries and all refugees to go into effect for people with no strong ties to the United States while agreeing to decide this fall the legality of the order.

The case represents a major test of presidential powers. The justices, in their unsigned decision, granted parts of the Trump administration's emergency request to put the order into effect immediately while the legal battle continues.

In victory for Trump, Supreme Court revives Trump travel ban

Last edited:
It's imperative that the safety of our conservative justice's are met with extreme priority till this falls ruling. I wouldn't be surprised if a liberal nutcase would try to take them out like Hodgkinson tried with Scalise.

Yes they've probably started getting the death threats already, the next thing will be the Hollyweird crowd will be inciting violence and calling for the assassination of Judges.

You know how non-violent Leftists are :rolleyes-41:

Too bad for the SJWs and the un-Americans.

I knew SCOTUS would come through. Poor Circus of Appeals court is proven wrong again.

Why did this get moved to the hinterlands?
Some very dubious location reassignment lately of info that's not what the libs want
Even the lib judges voted to axe
Sentiments ruling and ruining the day are about to come to a screeching halt dear safe spacers

Ever notice that even though the right supposedly rules all three branches of government, the left are the ones still calling the shots hence the reason the travel ban was tied up this long by some lower court deep state appointee of Obama's?

Well just in...the Supreme court has voted to uphold Trump's travel ban. And to no surprise the left are already planning to use a loop hole to help them go around and gain access by claiming each is related to someone already living in the U.S. And also not surprising lawsuits are already being drafted which will no doubt overload the court system that of course American tax payers will end up paying for.

And then there's this Mueller crap who should actually recuse himself, but instead is being allowed to run amuck hiring every slick democrat power attorney he can to try and impeach this administration. And all that while Hillary, Obama, Loretta Lynch, James Comey, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Susan Rice, Eric Holder, and God knows how many aides and who else that are literally allowed to slide after committing virtually every crime on the books.

I'm sorry but to any of you left supporters that aren't seeing what a cancer your party is by now there really is no hope for you.

Forum List

Back