Scott Walker Won't Be Getting My Vote

I was channel surfing last night and came across Scott Walker getting interviewed by Sean Hannity at CPAC. I watched it and learned the following about Governor Walker. He will continue the failed interventionist Bush foreign policy. He opposes legalizing gay marriage and he opposes legalizing marijuana. Therefore, Scott Walker will not be getting my vote in 2016 if he is the Republican nominee.

If the GOP wants to be a competitive party in the presidential election they need to advance into the 21st century.
OK, enjoy your vote for Hillary.

Narco-Libertarians are bigger threats to this country than al Qaeda.
So, Hillary will be the Democrat Nominee?

I was channel surfing last night and came across Scott Walker getting interviewed by Sean Hannity at CPAC. I watched it and learned the following about Governor Walker. He will continue the failed interventionist Bush foreign policy. He opposes legalizing gay marriage and he opposes legalizing marijuana. Therefore, Scott Walker will not be getting my vote in 2016 if he is the Republican nominee.

If the GOP wants to be a competitive party in the presidential election they need to advance into the 21st century.

Is there anyone else that is likely to run for the democrat nomination that stands a chance of winning it?

Is there anyone else that is likely to run for the democrat nomination that stands a chance of winning it?
I don't know....and because I don't know...I don't assume anyone has a lock.

I don't know....and because I don't know...I don't assume anyone has a lock.
Not even Stat?

you must be an ISIL member....Or just fucking retarded...Jury is still out on one of them.

Living in Wisconsin I can attest to the fact that walker is going to have a very hard time carrying his home state if there is a high turnout. I vote for him twice, but after he has taken my voice away from DNR hearings and has shown a huge disdain for the working person, I shall refrain from voting and there are plenty others like me who are questioning why he wants to gut the UW system whioch does more for young adults in this state than anything else. We don't want to become another Mississippi. That would be a true tragedy. Comparing working class folk to ISIS was not a smart move on his part. This is going to be the ugliest campaign ever. I can see reigning in public unions, but sticking it to private unions is dumb. He caters only to the business owners and upper class and clearly does not like the average working person. If you can't see that, you are truly an idiot.

Pass the duchey...........
screen-shot-2011-08-07-at-12-26-38-am.png

Are we supposed to care who you vote for?

The ancient Romans had gay marriage, so bringing that perversion of marriage to America is hardly advancing "into the 21st century."

As far as legalizing marijuana, does America really need another legal drug?

And I seriously doubt that Walker would be a Bush clone on foreign policy.

So based on those issues you would reject a man who has done a great job fixing his state's budget and encouraging economic growth in his state. Sad.

Fixing his state budget???? Lol, have you looked over Wisconsin's finances lately? They are looking at a $2 billion deficit in the next two years.

Sounds to me like he's way ahead of you and most lefties still stuck in the 1960's. Any truly progressive, forward-thinking mindset would agree with all of those stances.

I won't rule anyone out at this point though I highly doubt I would vote for Rand Paul on foreign policy he reminds me to much of his father who to me seemed like a borderline isolationaist. Granted a lot of things could change but that's where I am as of now.

I know she would never get the nomination but I love this line from Carly Fiorina when talking about Hillary.
Like Hillary Clinton, I too have travelled hundreds of thousands of miles around the globe. But unlike her, I have actually accomplished something.”

“Mrs. Clinton, flying is an activity not an accomplishment,” Fiorina continued.

Forum List

Back