Scott Walker- the most serious GOP candidate!

Is he opposed to all collective bargaining, or only the ability of government workers to form unions and be represented by professional negotiators?

He seems to only worry about government unions, kind of like FDR did decades ago.

Private unions are impacted by market forces, like private owners. Public unions don't have that issue, and in fact have willing accomplices in the politicians they help get into office to rob the government piggy bank and leave the bill with people decades later.

The problem is "decades later" is now, or at best right around the corner.

Cool idea, so government employees would be paid and receive the same benefits as those in the private sector. I like it, my job responsibilities would have put me into upper management within one of those too big to fail firms, and the other great perk is I wouldn't have been held to a higher standard of deportment.

Wow, three Martini lunches, flying first class and being driven in a limo - I'm in.

The late 80's called. it wants its Business stereotypes back.

One must infer it took a Democratic Administration to reign in such perks, if you are correct. No one I worked with ever flew Business Class, let alone First Class, and beer better not be on the recieipts required for reimbursement. Who does fly first class, or are the CEO's, CFO's, Kochs and Waltons flying in the company jet nowadays?

Are you off your meds?

What does this have to do with the topic or your question?

No, I still take my 81mg aspirin every day, still take my fish oil every day and my Statin, placebo dose of Lisinopril, lift every other day and walk daily. But thanks so much for caring.

The nexus is clear to non concrete thinkers, and/or those who are not blinded by partisan biases. BTW, have you ever questioned the idiot-grams - all non sequiturs - posted by Rabbi or CrusaderFrank?

He seems to only worry about government unions, kind of like FDR did decades ago.

Private unions are impacted by market forces, like private owners. Public unions don't have that issue, and in fact have willing accomplices in the politicians they help get into office to rob the government piggy bank and leave the bill with people decades later.

The problem is "decades later" is now, or at best right around the corner.

Cool idea, so government employees would be paid and receive the same benefits as those in the private sector. I like it, my job responsibilities would have put me into upper management within one of those too big to fail firms, and the other great perk is I wouldn't have been held to a higher standard of deportment.

Wow, three Martini lunches, flying first class and being driven in a limo - I'm in.

The late 80's called. it wants its Business stereotypes back.

One must infer it took a Democratic Administration to reign in such perks, if you are correct. No one I worked with ever flew Business Class, let alone First Class, and beer better not be on the recieipts required for reimbursement. Who does fly first class, or are the CEO's, CFO's, Kochs and Waltons flying in the company jet nowadays?

Are you off your meds?

What does this have to do with the topic or your question?

No, I still take my 81mg aspirin every day, still take my fish oil every day and my Statin, placebo dose of Lisinopril, lift every other day and walk daily. But thanks so much for caring.

The nexus is clear to non concrete thinkers, and/or those who are not blinded by partisan biases. BTW, have you ever questioned the idiot-grams - all non sequiturs - posted by Rabbi or CrusaderFrank?

Just keep dodging the original intent of this thread, it makes you look like a tard.

I can't wait for the first wave of polls within a few weeks of Walker getting in the race, and they all show Walker way ahead of any rat in all of the purple states. then what will Hillary do? Postpone her facial and brain surgerys?

'He can compete in the Midwest - The GOP can only win if they can get the Great Lakes States to flip into the Red column. Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota and Ohio. These are achievable with the right candidate, one who can attract what used to be called "Reagan Democrats".'

Disagree.

Weak democrats and democratic leaning independents aren't going to vote for Walker, particularly if HRC is the nominee.

Walker is no 'Reagan.'

'

Disagree.

Weak democrats and democratic leaning independents aren't going to vote for Walker, particularly if HRC is the nominee.

Walker is no 'Reagan.'

I don't think Hillary is as formidable as you think she is. Hillary has some problems. She's screechy, she has a bad habit of saying really stupid shit like "We were dead broke when we left the White House".

I really wish the Democrats had a stronger bench, because it looks like they are doing what the Republicans do. Running someone because it's "Their turn".

Now, it might work out for her if the GOP does do the same thing and runs Jeb Bush.

Forum List

Back