Scott DesJarlais: The Latest Political Hypocrite

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Scott DesJarlais: The Latest Political Hypocrite

Rep. Scott DesJarlais (R-Tenn.) recently made headlines when a phone call transcript revealed that he had sex with a patient while working as a physician and later urged her to get an abortion. He claimed on the call that he thought the abortion could save his marriage -- to a woman who had two abortions after mutually agreeing with DesJarlais not to go through with the pregnancies, according to divorce court transcripts.

DesJarlais, who ran on a pro-life platform, just won a second term in Congress, where he can keep fighting to make it more difficult for women with whom he is not sleeping to obtain abortions.

Hypocritical scum, Tea Party approved.

He won re-election.
It was a wipeout.

Comprende'?

You just don't like White people.

Racist.

Ok, this actually makes the pro-life point.

There really are people out there who use abortion as a form of birth control.

:lol:

"You told me you'd have an abortion, and now we're getting too far along without one," DesJarlais tells the woman at one point in the call while negotiating with her over whether he'll reveal her identity to his wife. They then discuss whether he will accompany her to a procedure to end the sort of life the congressman now describes as "sacred."

"You told me you would have time to go with me and everything," the woman complains.

"I said, if I could, I would, didn't I? And I will try," DesJarlais says. "If I can [find] time, you're saying you still will?"

"Yeah," the woman answers.

The two bicker over when they can meet to hash out a solution, and they make clear the nature of their relationship when DesJarlais says delaying a resolution isn't fair to his wife.

"This is not fair to me. I don't want you in my life," the woman says.

"Well, I didn't want to be in your life either, but you lied to me about something that caused us to be in this situation, and that's not my fault, that's yours," the doctor responds.

"Well, it's [your] fault for sleeping with your patient," the woman fires back.

Scott DesJarlais, Pro-Life Republican Congressman And Doctor, Pressured Mistress Patient To Get Abortion (UPDATE)

this thing has been posted about a hundred times..

gossip and a soap opera is now the thing of the day

can't they merge THEM ALL, sheesh

Last edited:

Forum List

Back