welfare fraud and racism

Ah ok, I googled.

A bill was proposed to prevent welfare recipients from withdrawing their cash benefits from ATM's at strip clubs and liquor stores.

Moore was arguing agaisnt the federal measure with 3 main points. 1) it's a state issue, and many states had already moved to reprogram ATMs in those locations, 2) it's not a widespread issue, as it occurs less than .05% of the time, and 3) you can't stop people who really want to spend their welfare there and you don't know if those withdrawals are actually being spent at those locations.

So her overall point was, it's a needless bill meant to demonize welfare recipients.

She made valid points, however I'm ok with the bill.

Ah ok, I googled.

A bill was proposed to prevent welfare recipients from withdrawing their cash benefits from ATM's at strip clubs and liquor stores.

Moore was arguing agaisnt the federal measure with 3 main points. 1) it's a state issue, and many states had already moved to reprogram ATMs in those locations, 2) it's not a widespread issue, as it occurs less than .05% of the time, and 3) you can't stop people who really want to spend their welfare there and you don't know if those withdrawals are actually being spent at those locations.

So her overall point was, it's a needless bill meant to demonize welfare recipients.

What's wrong about getting Food Stamps, Welfare and Obamaphones? Hey even girls at the Strip Clubs have to live too. Why shouldn't we all get those bennies, I guess all those richie rich can afford to give it to us. Let Obama our messiah feed us.

Ah ok, I googled.

What's wrong about getting Food Stamps, Welfare and Obamaphones? Hey even girls at the Strip Clubs have to live too. Why shouldn't we all get those bennies, I guess all those richie rich can afford to give it to us. Let Obama our messiah feed us.

Hey look, in all that whine you actually made a valid point, the same point Moore was making.

How do we know that the ATM withdrawals at strip clubs are by the patrons, and not the strippers?

Ah ok, I googled.

What's wrong about getting Food Stamps, Welfare and Obamaphones? Hey even girls at the Strip Clubs have to live too. Liquor stores sell medicinal liquids. We need to be able to buy marijuana, coke and heroin too, with our Food Stamps. Why shouldn't we all get those bennies, I guess all those richie rich can afford to give it to us. Let Obama our messiah feed us.

Last edited:
How about Jesse Jackson Jr winning re-election to Congress easily, while he's under two federal investigations and has bi-polar disorder ? The same idiots that re-elected Obama I'm sure.

sometimes you just can't fix stupid.

Corporate welfare fraud costs us ore than $150BILLION DOLLARS a year.

Individuals welfare fraud costs us less than half that.

Wehrwolfen
...and Obamaphones...

I'm reeeeel tired of this same old lie being trotted out.

Makes me realize the liar has not a cllue wth he's yammering about. If he did, he wouldn't have to lie to make his point. But, giving him the benefit of the doubt, I read his entire post:

What's wrong about getting Food Stamps, Welfare and Obamaphones? Hey even girls at the Strip Clubs have to live too. Liquor stores sell medicinal liquids. We need to be able to buy marijuana, coke and heroin too, with our Food Stamps. Why shouldn't we all get those bennies, I guess all those richie rich can afford to give it to us. Let Obama our messiah feed us.

Sure nuff - just lies and more lies.

And the first things Pubs do is cut investigators- brilliant!!

Those phones are worth $6, you get 8 minutes a day, and cost taxpayers NOTHING. Pub dupes! How ignorant and hateful can you get...

New Topics

Forum List

Back