Scott Brown First Endorsement: Birther Candidate Who Compared Obama To Osama

:meow:

Please take your personal dispute to PMs, okay, guys?

:anj_stfu: :ahole-1:

Does anyone else think this poster is either a racist projecting onto everyone else, or completely freaking insane? Or both?

Oh, I am not insane, girly. You all know that. I've said this before and I'll say it again. You all think that coming right out and using the N word is the only thing that makes people racist. But that's not true. Are you all too dumb to know that or are you just playing dumb??

Like those avatar's showing watermelons growing on the WH front lawn and another one of Obama dressed like a witch doctor. I've seen so much on here it isn't even funny. What about calling him Barry?? Tell me, why do you do that?? For what reason??

Try and sell your innocent routine to someone else. I know better.

I "know" you're not insane? HOW do I know that? By this "sane, rational, deeply thoughtful" post?

Tell me something. Does it hurt any when you throw your body against the padded walls in your cell?

:eusa_whistle:

What part of I DON"T CARE do you not understand??? So now all of you big macho men are ganging up on me with your cuss words and vulgarness???

You are all making yourselves look low class and stupid. Every rotten post you send me tells me I just hit a nerve and you're angry that you have no valid comeback. :lol:
Of course you care skank, or you wouldn't keep answering.

Don't worry, we know you just haven't met 'the right guy' yet.

Now go back to haunting houses.

She probably met him and sent him running, screaming into the sunset, at the thought of taking on her psychiatric bills.
Naw, it was all the bills he got for treating the clap and the crabs she gave him that made him leave.

No need. It is a legal proof of birth document. Note the word LEGAL ... it's kind of important.

Sucks to be you.

that is not true...

"This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding"

note the word "evidence" and the words prima facie...this is why i occasionally call people's attention to the facts of what obama actually produced.

I don't think that birth certificate represents a true copy of the original.

It's not. It's an "electronically generated document reproduction," and is useless as far as establishing "where" you were born. Hawaii would issue those to people that were even born in foreign countries in 1961. All you had to do was have an adult walk in and request it.

No need. It is a legal proof of birth document. Note the word LEGAL ... it's kind of important.

Sucks to be you.

that is not true...

obama-birth-certificate1.jpg

"This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding"

note the word "evidence" and the words prima facie...this is why i occasionally call people's attention to the facts of what obama actually produced.

Ok ... they are noted ...

Changes nothing but whatev ...

lol...you claimed it was 'proof', the document itself says it is merely evidence, patek is right, it is not a true and correct copy of the original...thus not the best evidence.

it is interesting that HI doesn't accept that document for passports...

Sucks to be you.

that is not true...

And if you want to apply for a Passport in the state of Hawaii, they WILL NOT accept that. Yet we elected a PRESIDENT on it.

Go figure.

and that's why I said it's not a copy of the true original. I can go to the State of NJ and get a copy of my original HOSPITAL issued birth certificate. The State of Hawaii Hall of Records has this original HOSPITAL birth record on file and issues the certificate of live birth. When Obama presented his credentials to run for President he had to produce the original HOSPITAL birth record. It held up to scrutiny as evidenced by his election as President of the United States.

that is not true...

And if you want to apply for a Passport in the state of Hawaii, they WILL NOT accept that. Yet we elected a PRESIDENT on it.

Go figure.

and that's why I said it's not a copy of the true original. I can go to the State of NJ and get a copy of my original HOSPITAL issued birth certificate. The State of Hawaii Hall of Records has this original HOSPITAL birth record on file and issues the certificate of live birth. When Obama presented his credentials to run for President he had to produce the original HOSPITAL birth record. It held up to scrutiny as evidenced by his election as President of the United States.

Obama has never, I repeat, never, produced any document, to anyone, not even when he ran for the senate, that was an original or copy thereof. If he had, there would be a record of it, and there isn't. None exists. This "certification of live birth" is the ONLY thing he has EVER produced. "Where" he was born is still a mystery. However, the most definitive proof to date is his grandmother, his half sister, and his half brother, who all claim he was born in Kenya.

Last edited:
Petty personal smears are soo 2008. I guess the Dems haven't caught on to that yet. I guess they'll have to learn the hard way. What's next? Are they gonna go after Brown's children too? They just might huh? How sad.

The smear is saying that Obama was born in Kenya.

It's not a smear to be amazed that Brown would endorse a birther.

that is not true...

lol...you claimed it was 'proof', the document itself says it is merely evidence, patek is right, it is not a true and correct copy of the original...thus not the best evidence.

Ok ... then go ahead and produce something that trumps that piece of VALID evidence since we are playing word games that proves Obama wasn't born in Hawaii if you think otherwise.

Ok ... then go ahead and produce something that trumps that piece of VALID evidence since we are playing word games that proves Obama wasn't born in Hawaii if you think otherwise.

But remember Art, he's not a birther. It's like Beck, he's just "asking questions". :lol:

Go figure.

Obama has never, I repeat, never, produced any document, to anyone, not even when he ran for the senate, that was an original or copy thereof. If he had, there would be a record of it, and there isn't. None exists. This "certification of live birth" is the ONLY thing he has EVER produced. "Where" he was born is still a mystery. However, the most definitive proof to date is his grandmother, his half sister, and his half brother, who all claim he was born in Kenya.

I'm not trying to convince anyone otherwise. I'm only focusing on the evidence in question. Statements from his relatives are relevant but where they are discredited is the hospital birth records and I guarantee you they exist. Since medical records are PRIVATE they should in fact remain out of the public domain as stated in numerous laws.

So if Brown endorses a birther, does that mean he's a birther too?

A nude model birther who announces his daughter's availability on TV?

LOL!!

So if Brown endorses a birther, does that mean he's a birther too?

A nude model birther who announces his daughter's availability on TV?

LOL!!

What's next loser...you gonna say Brown had sex with his daughter and gave birth to his sister?

Brown's daughter is sleeping with him too?!

He should get tested ... being ARod's sloppy seconds means you are only a couple of degrees of separation from Madonna. Can't be good.

I have Pale. Now it's your turn to give evidence that the birth certificate he put forth is a fake.

Go!
:cool:

I'm not trying to convince anyone otherwise. I'm only focusing on the evidence in question. Statements from his relatives are relevant but where they are discredited is the hospital birth records and I guarantee you they exist. Since medical records are PRIVATE they should in fact remain out of the public domain as stated in numerous laws.

But your guarantee that they exist is as hollow of a guarantee that obama was born in Hawaii as can be P-P. And medical records, such as long form birth certificates that contain such information as the name of the HOSPITIAL and DOCTOR, are only private up to a point. If you want a passport, if you want to run for public office... President, ahem... you better role one out... IT'S THE LAW. However, in this case, the LAW has been, shall we say, not completely adhered to.

did i ever claim it was not valid evidence? your question is merely a strawman in disguise. i've repeatedly stated that i believe obama was born there. if you have a problem with being corrected on the facts, you need to grow some thicker skin. it doesn't do any good to go around proclaiming facts about what obama has produced when those facts are wrong. it actually fuels the birther issue because it looks like you're lying and covering something up. i don't think you are lying, but it could look like that.

for example, dogbert incorrectly states obama provided a copy of the birth certificate. this is not true, he provide a certification of live birth.

IMO, the only evidence that could trump the cert of live birth is an actual copy of a birth certificate. do you deny this?

Last edited:
Since the President has been overseas, I'm pretty sure he has a passport. So since he has a passport, he obviously had to give them his real birth certificate.

So in that case, the entire issue is dead. :eek:

did i ever claim it was not valid evidence? your question is merely a strawman in disguise. i've repeatedly stated that i believe obama was born there. if you have a problem with being corrected on the facts, you need to grow some thicker skin. it doesn't do any good to go around proclaiming facts about what obama has produced when those facts are wrong. it actually fuels the birther issue because it looks like you're lying and covering something up. i don't think you are lying, but it could look like that.

for example, dogbert incorrectly states obama provided a copy of the birth certificate. this is not true, he provide a certification of live birth.

IMO, the only evidence that could trump the cert of live birth is an actual copy of a birth certificate. do you deny this?

Excellent.

Forum List

Back