Scott Brown blasts welfare vote group chaired by Elizabeth Warren’s daughter

Keep your clothes on Scott.

Nothing wrong with helping poor people. Jesus did it all the time.

Oh Dear!!!! Did you mean that this man actually posed in Cosmo decades ago or something? I really don't see that as an issue for voters since the POS who previously sat in this seat killed a woman by walking away and letting her die. What else have you got?

Oh...and ROFL at invoking WWJD :clap2:

Oh Dear!!!! Did you mean that this man actually posed in Cosmo decades ago or something? I really don't see that as an issue for voters since the POS who previously sat in this seat killed a woman by walking away and letting her die. What else have you got?

Ted is dead. Do you see "dead people"?

I-SEE-DEAD-PEOPLE-open-season-29802784-586-405.jpg

Ted is dead. Do you see "dead people"?

I-SEE-DEAD-PEOPLE-open-season-29802784-586-405.jpg

What I do see is asinine attacks that have no merit by liberals on conservative candidates.

Do you see Jesus when you pray to statues or squeeze beads?

Trying to help poor people practice their constitutional right by helping them register to vote. How dare they!!! Those people need to know their place. Welfare people are just like children they should be seen but not heard

Are poor people too stupid to figure out how to register to vote?

Is there some reason you don't like the idea of getting people registered to vote?

Yes, because Democrat Party operatives tend to cast the ballots themselves so getting people registered is making them an accessory to fraud

Trying to help poor people practice their constitutional right by helping them register to vote. How dare they!!! Those people need to know their place. Welfare people are just like children they should be seen but not heard

The poor people that they help enslave by making them think government is the answer to everything, not hard work?

Forum List

Back