Scoreboard - KJ Choi $100,000 Israel 0

It's about comparing the personal generosity of one person with the apparent lack of generosity of an entire nation.

I know Alfalfa is not aware of it, but there was a Jewish businessman by the name of Sidney Harmon that I once read about in the Business Section. His wife, a former Congresswoman, told the person interviewing her that her husband set up a factory in Jordan. She further added that her husband didn't do it to make a profit but for altruistic purposes but to help the Jordanian people. For all Alfalfa knows, the next time he is in the hospital, the wing he is in might have been donated by some Jew. He better tell them hat he wants to be moved.

So I am supposed to accept israeli ethnic cleansing, apartheid and facism because a wing in a US hospital was donated by a US jew?

Hitler made the trains run on time, are we supposed to embrace nazism?

No offense and FWIW, this is how I've found many jews think.

How many posters here can recall that when confronted with evidence of israeli atrocities in the levant against palis, israelis or zionists mention how many jews have received a nobel, or how many medical discoveries happened in jewish hospitals or how much money some jews donate to charity.

Because they think that somehow makes up for the depravities of the state of israel.

That is how fucked up they are.

Alfalfa, you admitted that you care nothing about what is happening in the Middle East so you really want us to believe that you care about the Palestinians except to use them in your hatred of the Jews??? You really seem like a jealous, embittered person, and I feel for you that you haven't made out better in your life. Don't forget that whatever your position before, whether it was a garbage collector or custodian, it has worth to the people you served. No one has said that you had to be a doctor or engineer inventing things to have worth. Meanwhile, of course, you haven't put up any articles about what is happening in the Middle East except obsessing over the Jews and Israel. I am sure that even you happen to have the brains to realize there are several other countries in the Middle East and a lot is occurring in them, and this happens to be the Middle East forum where you can post about this.

I never said I didn't care. I said I never said I cared.

I know the nuance will be lost on you because you are a one dimensional thinker.

I know the nuance will be lost on you because you are a one dimensional thinker.

Well if you said "I never said I care (with regard to the Middle East)," I still ask you if you don't care what is going on, what are you doing on a Middle East forum. By the way, action speak louder than words. Where are your articles, besides the ones bashing Israel, that are telling us something about what is going on in the various Middle East forums.

Well if you said "I never said I care (with regard to the Middle East)," I still ask you if you don't care what is going on, what are you doing on a Middle East forum. By the way, action speak louder than words. Where are your articles, besides the ones bashing Israel, that are telling us something about what is going on in the various Middle East forums.

You're not quite getting this, so put down the gin and Shermans and allow some clearing to take place.

I said I never said I cared.

Seven words, one sentence, no dipthongs. The longest word is 3 consonants and two vowels. The average number of characters of the words is 3.

I can't make it any simpler without driving the IQ of the forum down another 10 points.

Last edited:

I can't tell you what is going on in the other various ME forums because I've been banned from them.

As difficult as that is to believe.

Can somebody lend Sally a frontal lobe for a minute?

Last edited:
Can somebody lend Sally a frontal lobe for a minute?

Why, Alfalfa, I was going to suggest that you go in for shock therapy. I think you need it because you are too obsessed with Israel and the Jews. As one poster on a forum had stated, anti-Semitism is a mental disease. Here we are on a Middle East forum, and all you can think about is what is happening in Israel and then drag in the rest of the Jews when other things are happening in the Middle East. If you are so obsessed with Israel and not at all with what is happening in the rest of the Middle East, why not just go to the Israel/Palestine forum?

I can't tell you what is going on in the other various ME forums because I've been banned from them.

Alfalfa, this is the Middle East forum, as difficult as it is for you to believe that, and you are posting away to your heart's content but not telling us anything about what is happening in the various Middle East countries.

Alfalfa, this is the Middle East forum, as difficult as it is for you to believe that, and you are posting away to your heart's content but not telling us anything about what is happening in the various Middle East countries.

"in the various Middle East forums..."

I told you I don't have access to them, so ME gets all my zioattention.

Words, there's too many of them for sally.

Last edited:

Since you realize that THIS is the Middle East forum, tell us a little about what you know is happening in the various Middle East countries. Even a skinhead like you must have something to say after you have given Israel and the Jews most of your attention.

Since you realize that THIS is the Middle East forum, tell us a little about what you know is happening in the various Middle East countries. Even a skinhead like you must have something to say after you have given Israel and the Jews most of your attention.

Skinhead?

The guy in your avatar is a skinhead.

No doubt he has an 88 tattoed on his tushie. There used to be a Canadian Nazi posting years ago, and Alfalfa would have been a favorite of his if Alfalfa was posting at that time. He might even have invited Alfalfa up when he had a skinhead music jamboree at his farm in Canada.

The guy in your avatar is a skinhead.

No doubt he has an 88 tattoed on his tushie. There used to be a Canadian Nazi posting years ago, and Alfalfa would have been a favorite of his if Alfalfa was posting at that time. He might even have invited Alfalfa up when he had a skinhead music jamboree at his farm in Canada.

NOT SURE is a skin head?

K.J. Choi gives $100,000 to typhoon relief efforts in Philippines

K.J. Choi gives $100,000 to typhoon relief efforts in Philippines - CBSSports.com

This isn't unusual for Choi -- he donated $100,000 to Haiti after its earthquake disaster and $200,000 to tornado relief efforts in the United States in 2011. He also sent $100,000 to tsunami victims in Japan in 2011.

Choi said the tragedy saddens him and he wanted to let the Philippines know that his home country of Korea cares about them.

"I wanted to represent Korea in sharing the sentiment of my fellow countrymen to our friends in the Philippines," said Choi. "I send my deepest condolences to the people of the Philippines who have lost their families and homes."

Israel hasn't donated or pledged one fricking dollar to the long term philippine relief effort. Admittedly they did send a military relief team for two weeks, but where is the long term commitment to helping make the philippines whole again?

Where is your proof that "Israel hasn't donated or pledged one fricking dollar to the long term Philippine relief effort?"

Because if israel donated one dollar there would be about 500 press releases and a photo op with one of those giant checks.

Because if israel donated one dollar there would be about 500 press releases and a photo op with one of those giant checks.

So in other words you have lied, because Israel HAS GIVEN MONEY to the Philippine Donation Scheme.

What a sick person you are to not even check facts like this out.

I find no evidence the state of israel has donated any money to the gargantuan relief effort currently going on involving nations, the UN and philanthropic/relief charities around the world.

Forum List

Back