Scientology

Its a cult. Cults are seductive as they make you feel like part of a family of like minded souls.
The big secret of Xenu was not supposed to be made public and it was only told to people in the cult after they had been indoctrinated, and had invested so much money they would believe anything.

Like all pyramid scams (what Scientology is) everyone starts at the bottom of the pyramid. To ascend higher you have to pay. Through 'auditing' you do. You do because you think you'll gain secret insight into the way of things. Same thing in Freemasonry via Degrees, and every other religion if you join the clergy and gain rank. People eagerly do this because they know it's a con but they hope to make money from it.

Belgium Could Expel Church Of Scientology From Country
Authorities started investigating the church 18 years ago.
0014003c8349.jpg
Ryan GrenobleNews Editor,
The Huffington Post
Posted: 10/27/2015 04:25 PM EDT

562fd0661c00002d00570baa.jpeg

Chris Meganck and Eric Roux of Scientology Belgium and Europe are pictured during the first session of a trial against Scientology Europe in Brussels court on Oct. 26, 2015.

Members of the Church of Scientology convened in a Brussels courtroom on Monday to face charges of fraud, extortion, running a criminal organization, violating privacy laws and practicing illegal medicine.

If convicted, the church could be banned from the country.

The charges, leveled against 11 senior members of the group, are the result of two separate investigations by Belgian authorities: one in 1997, spurred by complaints from former members, and one in 2008, after an employment agency accused the church of trying to convert people to whom it had offered fake jobs, reports AFP.

Belgium Could Expel Church Of Scientology From Country

Leah Remini on Her Break With the Church of Scientology: 'I Wanted to Be The One to Say It'
By EAMON McNIFF, JOHN BENTLEY, MIGUEL SANCHO, SUSAN WELSH and LAUREN EFFRON 56 minutes ago Good Morning America

Leah Remini spoke for the first time in an exclusive interview with ABC News “20/20” about what her life was like inside the Church of Scientology, as well as how Tom Cruise and the backlash she faced from the Church after his 2006 wedding to Katie Holmes were factors in her breaking with the Church.

The former “King of Queens” star, who publicly severed ties with the Church in 2013, is the most high-profile celebrity to leave Scientology and go public with her criticisms. She spoke with “20/20” about her new memoir, “Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology,” and why she is no longer a member of the Church she served for 30 years.

Leah Remini: 'Being Critical of Tom Cruise Is … Play video

“I know what my former Church-- how they deal with people who tell their story,” Remini told “20/20.” “And so I wanted to be the one to say it.”

Leah Remini on Her Break With the Church of Scientology: 'I Wanted to Be The One to Say It'

Its a cult. Cults are seductive as they make you feel like part of a family of like minded souls.
The big secret of Xenu was not supposed to be made public and it was only told to people in the cult after they had been indoctrinated, and had invested so much money they would believe anything.
What do they say to new potential members? What's their pitch?

What do they say to new potential members? What's their pitch?

Initially they offer you a free personality test. They give you negative results. then they say they can help you develop if you study their techniques.

Sorry, I didn't read this comments, Is this true that Scientology is illegal in some countries in the west? Why?

Forum List

Back