Scientists Say Race is Not A Scientific Concept

What we call race is nothing more than evolutionary regional adaptations.

However, Black culture in America is destructive.

eaf2eb3c01241db66fae1631abcad5b7.gif

Awesome so it's impossible to be racist. That's going to piss off marxists.

Not to scientists.YOU CAN'T READ
When a large group of people tell me that a man can become a woman, I automatically question their abilities to do "science".

If there is no race, then why do forensic anthropologists determine the race of a victim at a crime scene when all that is left is a few bones?

Proof??????????????????????????????????
First, I have found that forensic anthropologists attain a high degree of accuracy in determining geographic racial affinities (white, black, American Indian, etc.) by utilizing both new and traditional methods of bone analysis. Many well-conducted studies were reported in the late 1980s and 1990s that test methods objectively for percentage of correct placement. Numerous individual methods involving midfacial measurements, femur traits, and so on are over 80 percent accurate alone, and in combination produce very high levels of accuracy.

Then, so are dog breeds.
More like man made adaptions.

Modern domestic dog breeds are not derived from grey wolves that around today but an extinct breed of wolves that are long gone.

All the different breeds of dogs we have now are the result of selective breeding over the eons.

There is only race of humans. Homo Sapiens. What we call race is natural environmental evolution.

More like man made adaptions.

Modern domestic dog breeds are not derived from grey wolves that around today but an extinct breed of wolves that are long gone.

All the different breeds of dogs we have now are the result of selective breeding over the eons.

There is only race of humans. Homo Sapiens. What we call race is natural environmental evolution.
What does it matter how the evolution happened. Using your logic all dogs are Canis lupus familiaris, and they are all the same. Right?

I know that distinct races exist because they are observable, hence it's science. It's quite easy to distinguish between someone of Chinese/Asian Race, Southern African Race and Easter European Race as defined by their historic indigenous populations. With travel much easier in modern times than it was through most of human history, the various races of human population is no longer as isolated as it once was, thus there is much more mixing of races. As future humans become much more racially blended, the concept of race may disappear.

White America created it's race problems by not coming to accept all people of different skin colours, as equals
Virtually all countries are less diverse than America.

People like you put burdens on the his nation is hat you don't impose on countries of other races.

Forum List

Back