Scientists question evidence behind U.S. COVID-19 booster shot drive

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Dems buddies Big Pharma must be paid.

The push for more and more boosters will just ensure fewer and fewer people follow through on them. The body may be resilient, but it's also fragile.

If two vaccination doses isn't enough, the message to me is, "get used to constant vaccinations for years to come. For whatever reason we deem fit to scare you into them (justifiable or otherwise potentially)".

Such a declaration will not only have conspiracy theorists out in droves (such as those who said there would be a vaccine passport and they were brushed off as kooks), but, it will really raise the concern of even broader conspiracies that are even more insidious.

1629685751465.png

I hope to get a booster in fall or early winter. Probably when I get my annual Flue shot.

Did you read your own link you stupid fuck?

They question the wisdom of a booster being pushed before everyone has had the second shot

Did you read your own link you stupid fuck?

They question the wisdom of a booster being pushed before everyone has had the second shot
Bullshit. Learn to read.

Aug 19 (Reuters) - The Biden administration's plan to provide COVID-19 vaccine boosters is based on concerns that a decrease in the vaccines' ability to protect against milder infections could also mean people will have less protection against severe illness, a premise that has yet to be proven, scientists said on Thursday.

U.S. officials, citing data showing waning protection against mild and moderate illness from the Pfizer-BioNTech (PFE.N), and Moderna (MRNA.O) vaccines more than six months after inoculation, on Wednesday saidboosters will be made widely available starting on Sept. 20.

The dems buddies? You have to be kidding. Check how much they gave the repigs every year. They gave hundreds of lobbyists aligned with the Republican party in Congress.
Do you ever read anything?

The dems buddies? You have to be kidding. Check how much they gave the repigs every year. They gave hundreds of lobbyists aligned with the Republican party in Congress.
Do you ever read anything?
You foreigners posting here is hilarious. Your America envy as you watch everyone flee from your shithole country to America.

Forum List

Back