Scientists have found a previously undiscovered organ deep inside the human head

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Interestingly, they were found deep in the back of the head where the nasal passages meet the back of the throat. Apparently, it's the first discovery of new human organs in 300 years...

Keen-eyed viewers may recognize that specific location as the major place where COVID-19 swabs are taken, but the new study from the Netherlands came from a different angle, so to speak. While studying patient scans, the scientists identified the almost-hidden fourth salivary glands as the cause of a rough side effect from radiology treatment of cancers.

They explain: Surprise! There's a Secret Organ in Your Head

According to field researchers writings on Truck Stop bathroom walls, some lot lizard lefttards have a gland that secretes KY Lube from their nose, if you put a quarter behind their ear.

Might just be a rumor tho. . .

Interestingly, they were found deep in the back of the head where the nasal passages meet the back of the throat. Apparently, it's the first discovery of new human organs in 300 years...

Keen-eyed viewers may recognize that specific location as the major place where COVID-19 swabs are taken, but the new study from the Netherlands came from a different angle, so to speak. While studying patient scans, the scientists identified the almost-hidden fourth salivary glands as the cause of a rough side effect from radiology treatment of cancers.

They explain: Surprise! There's a Secret Organ in Your Head
I wonder if they can be damaged by CAT radiation, cyber knife radiation, or affected by MRI's. . . .

Interesting.

I had mine taken out two years ago. The doctor said I could keep it a a souvenir...

c6677400c433432e19824a47299a16e1.jpg

Forum List

Back