Scientists Find 'Liberal Gene'

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
I knew you Liberals were born fucked up!!! LOL!

Study conducted by researchers at UCSD, Harvard
Researchers have determined that genetics could matter when it comes to some adults' political leanings.

According to scientists at UC San Diego and Harvard University, "ideology is affected not just by social factors, but also by a dopamine receptor gene called DRD4." That and how many friends you had during high school.

Scientists Find 'Liberal Gene' | NBC San Diego

You beat me to it...

NewsRadio 740 - KTRH

I tend to believe it, b/c I swear my head wants to pop when I try to figure out the jibberish that spews from some libs... so I will have a more tender heart towards them, b/c they just cant help it. :lol:

yea I found the no friends connection interesting and it does make sense in terms of individualism versus collectivists

that article didn't break down the study at all. So its like a mutation then or what?

that article didn't break down the study at all. So its like a mutation then or what?

It's just a different genotype. To know which is closer to the "original" gene, detailed research would have to be done. However, it's pretty safe to say all our genes have mutated to some degree down through the eons.

It's just a different genotype. To know which is closer to the "original" gene, detailed research would have to be done. However, it's pretty safe to say all our genes have mutated to some degree down through the eons.

Yeah good point.

Liberal genes. Discovered by Confederate Republican Scientists.

The same ones that discovered "irreducible complexity", footprints of people walking with dinosaurs and have "evidence" that "astrology" IS science.

Forum List

Back