Scientist Shows What Happens To 'Soul' After Death (VIDEO)

Many of those who experience NDE report the feeling of being "ONE" with everything - with Universe as a distinctive feature of existence in that state.

Yes, I have read many accounts of near death experiences and they are profoundly inspiring.

my brother had several heart attacks before the last one took him......one was in a hospital emergency room......he says he can remember the doctor saying to his son "we've lost him!"......then the paddles......the doctor said "Again! Clear!" and my brother shouted "NO DON'T! IT HURTS!"......but nobody heard him, because he was dead.......

Many of those who experience NDE report the feeling of being "ONE" with everything - with Universe as a distinctive feature of existence in that state.

One does not have to be in an NDE to have that experience. Many people own to such 'aha moments' while they are fully conscious.

Last edited:

One does not have to be in an NDE to have that experience. Many people own to such 'a ha moments' while they are fully conscious.

terminology can differ - NDE, OBE or else.
The point is dissipation of the soul from the body.

NDE is just that, NEAR death. When you're brain dead then come back, we'll talk.

when you have your heart stopped - you are dead. period.

clinical death IS death.
which has been reversed, but that does not matter for the experience.

Heart stops between every beat. Medical death and legal death is when you have no brain activity. Been in the news a lot last few months.

Heart stops between every beat. Medical death and legal death is when you have no brain activity. Been in the news a lot last few months.

and you have no brain activity in asystole.

at all.

nada, zilch, zero.

Very interesting video. 2:38 minutes. Discusses where the soul or consciousness goes after death. The video touches on Near Death Experiences.

Scientist Shows What Happens To 'Soul' After Death (VIDEO)

I know the answer to our invisible existence but God's people don't want to learn who they are from a saint. They want to learn from hard working physicists and other scientists who have no clue who we are in the mind of our Creator.

Life is but a dream in God's mind.

Forum List

Back