Science: The best way to pee in a urinal

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
The best way to pee into a urinal, according to science - The Week

Now, perhaps you're the kind of guy who aims for the blue urinal cake at the bottom as if it were a Space Invader. Or maybe you take a step or two back to test your flow's strength. If you do either of these, I must kindly ask that you stop immediately. You're making a mess.

men should stand as close to the urinal as possible they advise. Also helpful is directing the stream to hit the back of the urinal at a downward angle. That creates less splash-back and the drops that do bounce, head downwards into the urinal drain. Conversely, to prevent messing one's trousers (or angering neighbors) they suggest men not spray directly into the urinal or into the pool that forms at the bottom of the urinal, both cause a lot of splash-back

Last edited:
I prefer the two corner bank shot

I'm not sure how it happens, but I am always amazed at how much "liquid" ends up on the floor below the urinal. Do people have that bad an aim, or are they doing it on purpose?

I'm not sure how it happens, but I am always amazed at how much "liquid" ends up on the floor below the urinal. Do people have that bad an aim, or are they doing it on purpose?

LOL. Yeah there's a little piss on the floor, right in front of the urinal. Next guy stands back just enough to avoid stepping in it, then leaves more piss on the floor. Next guy stands yet further back, etc...

We went to a 5 dollar all you could drink beer joint in the later 1970's, the urinals were long troughs that were always over flowing from being clogged by cig butts. squish, squish.

theres no clean way to piss in a urinal. I go toilet

What a bunch of crap! Everyone knows that you must first cover all of the walls of the urinal and then ... AND ONLY then ... go for the big round blue thing at the bottom.

Jeeze.

No sitting. And no urinal backsplash. No fuckin point in thw urinal except " everyone else is doin it" unless youre the owner saving on water - lets be real

Did we really need to pay scientist to study this.....

besides, every man knows to go for the bullseye
U pay tuition at brigham young?

You know not all scientific research is gubbamint funded right bro?

Nah, it's kinda like driving, the more beer one drinks the less able they are to stay within the lines.

Yet none of that matters because no matter how you squirm and dance, the last two drops goes in your pants.

Forum List

Back