Science denial a US phenomenon

Causes intellectual stunting and severe mental illness i.e. delusions

Anti-science creationist movements that deny scientific findings threaten our existence.

In 2011 North Carolina, Louisiana and Tennessee all passed laws attempting to cast doubt on established climate science in boardrooms and classrooms.

Let’s go back to 1925. Republican state representative John W. Butler, then head of the World Christian Fundamentalist Association, lobbied state legislatures to pass anti-evolution laws.

John T. Scopes, physics, chemistry and math teacher at Dayton High School Tennessee, was taken to court for teaching evolution. He was cleared.

Ninety years on, Republican Christian anti-science fundamentalism is still going strong. Now they have the evils of climate science on their un-Godly list as well.

I think most 'kristians' in the US view their religion as 'their team' rather than following their savior and emulating him in their lives. And they are insistent on forcing that religion on the rest of the population, not by violence usually (see Eric Rudolph, George Tilller, and other cases where self-proclaimed 'christians' murdered people because of their religious beliefs), but by putting their 'god' on money and tagging public buildings. This seems to be one of their favorites, putting their graffiti on public buildings so they can believe it's 1834 again. They have a driving need to mark their territory. You don't see this with other religions in the US. The Amish though Christian aren't out to force anyone else to endure their beliefs, they in fact retreat from modern society to preserve their particular religious beliefs which I and anyone can respect. Jewish people practice their religion but aren't running around the countryside tagging every building they see so when they drive by they can smell where they pissed on it. Muslims are content in their own house of worship and homes. A certain group of Kristians though have a driving need to force their beliefs to be seen and accepted by everyone else, they are never just satisfied like the rest of religious Americans to just worship their god in their house of worship or their homes.

They'll connect this with the idea of 'patriotism' as well. Again, all they are doing is pushing what they believe to be 'their team'. This is why many need to hear how 'great America is' every waking moment. It's like hearing how great the local high school football team is. It's an adolescent type of team rooting that some never outgrow. THEY feel good only if their team is held in high esteem.

America is great without the praise every moment thanks.

Denial of science is one of the main causes they champion because scientific discovery is constantly pushing back the curtain on religion and it makes these Kristians very uncomfortable and they see many people abandoning religion as the real world is not so scary or unknown anymore. Now of course this denial in reality is a real threat to humanity as Global Warming continues to worsen. These people don't want to hear the truth of it because it is so scary and 'their team' always roots against science. On one hand though you'd think many of them would root for GW as they are end times believers and the end of humanity would fit their worldview just fine.

Yet you embrace Shari law fucker.

Anti-science creationist movements that deny scientific findings threaten our existence.

In 2011 North Carolina, Louisiana and Tennessee all passed laws attempting to cast doubt on established climate science in boardrooms and classrooms.

Let’s go back to 1925. Republican state representative John W. Butler, then head of the World Christian Fundamentalist Association, lobbied state legislatures to pass anti-evolution laws.

John T. Scopes, physics, chemistry and math teacher at Dayton High School Tennessee, was taken to court for teaching evolution. He was cleared.

Ninety years on, Republican Christian anti-science fundamentalism is still going strong. Now they have the evils of climate science on their un-Godly list as well.

I think most 'kristians' in the US view their religion as 'their team' rather than following their savior and emulating him in their lives. And they are insistent on forcing that religion on the rest of the population, not by violence usually (see Eric Rudolph, George Tilller, and other cases where self-proclaimed 'christians' murdered people because of their religious beliefs), but by putting their 'god' on money and tagging public buildings. This seems to be one of their favorites, putting their graffiti on public buildings so they can believe it's 1834 again. They have a driving need to mark their territory. You don't see this with other religions in the US. The Amish though Christian aren't out to force anyone else to endure their beliefs, they in fact retreat from modern society to preserve their particular religious beliefs which I and anyone can respect. Jewish people practice their religion but aren't running around the countryside tagging every building they see so when they drive by they can smell where they pissed on it. Muslims are content in their own house of worship and homes. A certain group of Kristians though have a driving need to force their beliefs to be seen and accepted by everyone else, they are never just satisfied like the rest of religious Americans to just worship their god in their house of worship or their homes.

They'll connect this with the idea of 'patriotism' as well. Again, all they are doing is pushing what they believe to be 'their team'. This is why many need to hear how 'great America is' every waking moment. It's like hearing how great the local high school football team is. It's an adolescent type of team rooting that some never outgrow. THEY feel good only if their team is held in high esteem.

Denial of science is one of the main causes they champion because scientific discovery is constantly pushing back the curtain on religion and it makes these Kristians very uncomfortable and they see many people abandoning religion as the real world is not so scary or unknown anymore. Now of course this denial in reality is a real threat to humanity as Global Warming continues to worsen. These people don't want to hear the truth of it because it is so scary and 'their team' always roots against science. On one hand though you'd think many of them would root for GW as they are end times believers and the end of humanity would fit their worldview just fine.

All religions and there laws are all a joke. I don't embrace any of that shit....

It is like going to a witch doctor for his opinion how to live your life.

All religions and there laws are all a joke. I don't embrace any of that shit....

It does amuse me how that powder Puff poster Newton bitches about Christian's and embraces gays thrown off roofs, women not being allowed to vote, stoned to death because of an affair..

He is fucked in the head.

I personally don't give a fuck if you don't want to believe, but after 53 years of my life trying not to believe..I can't deny a god and Jesus...way to much evidence..

1 Timothy 4:1
King James Bible
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils. Wow and they knew this would happen way back when?

King James Bible
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils. Wow and they knew this would happen way back when?

Yeah no one's ever thought that for the last 2,000 years. Come back in 2,000 years and they'll be saying the same thing because it will never end.

King James Bible

Yeah no one's ever thought that for the last 2,000 years. Come back in 2,000 years and they'll be saying the same thing because it will never end.

This is why mindless religious is bad....They simply sprout the same shit for thousands of years on end without ever thinking or considering the issue.

King James Bible

Technology has now reached the point where Gods word can be sent world wide. Until that happened the last days wouldn't start.

King James Bible

Technology has now reached the point where Gods word can be sent world wide. Until that happened the last days wouldn't start.

Christians have believed since the 1st century that they were 'in the end times'. 'Twas always thus and always thus will be, and they'll always be a little surprised when on their death bed and 'the end times' haven't arrived.

King James Bible

This is why mindless religious is bad....They simply sprout the same shit for thousands of years on end without ever thinking or considering the issue.
Hebrew 13:8

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever. Yes the same message is what you will hesr.

King James Bible

Christians have believed since the 1st century that they were 'in the end times'. 'Twas always thus and always thus will be, and they'll always be a little surprised when on their death bed and 'the end times' haven't arrived.

And that is what jusifies their hatred of gays, trans and all evidenced based science. They'll scream bloody murder at gene therapy that could cure cancer as they'll foolish closed off believes might send them to hell if they admit that it is a good thing.

I'm not talking about myself. The desires and whims of gods are terra incognita for me while you seem to know God so well that you know without any doubt whatsoever what and whom he (or she?) loves. If I were him(her?) , I would strike you with a lightning bolt. How dare some arrogant dim witted animals (who proudly call themselves humans) tell other two legged morons who I am supposed to love?

Believe me, Gods hate this kind of behaviour. At least a dozen of them appeared out of thin air and told me so. Though I must admit it happend when I got shitfaced.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about myself. The desires and whims of gods are terra incognita for me while you seem to know God so well that you know without any doubt whatsoever what and whom he (or she?) loves. If I were him(her?) , I would strike you with a lightning bolt. How dare some arrogant dim witted animals (who proudly call themselves humans) tell other two legged morons who I am supposed to love?

Believe me, Gods hate this kind of behaviour. At least a dozen of them appeared out of thin air and told me so. Though I must admit it happend when I got shitfaced.

John 3:16King James Version (KJV)
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Now if he didn't love everyone why would he let his son die for them?

Forum List

Back