Schwarzengger Says He Was Denied Sex From His Wife For 2 Weeks After His RNC Speech

lilcountriegal said:
Uh... can we have confirmation from someone catholic on this one? I'm considering converting and have issues with the catholic religion to begin with, this (if true) would be my deciding factor.

I think that's just a myth that evolved from the Catholic opposition to using birth control. That in itself probably stems from the belief that a man had to have a male heir to leave his belongings and property to when he died, but I think that was more a Jewish thing than a Catholic thing. Since that practice is at least a couple of hundred years out of date, I'd say all of it is nothing to worry about.

lilcountriegal said:
Well let me tell you, from a woman's point of view, once this story hit public airwaves, he was denied sex for a hell of alot longer than 2 weeks.

Guys are never denied sex any longer than they want to be - it just doesn't always involve their wife...:p

-Cp said:
Guys are never denied sex any longer than they want to be - it just doesn't always involve their wife...:p

Yeah well, thanks to Lorena Bobbit, guys will always at least stop and think before they do something stupid....

they have alot more to "lose".

:sausage::death:

fuzzykitten99 said:
unfortunately, i take the stance that he's a whiner. my hubby (and i of course) went 6.5 months without due to my pregnancy, and my high BP. then after birth, you have to wait another 6 weeks min. at least my hubby could satisfy himself, but if i did, it would cause my to contract as well as cause other problems(i dont wanna get to graphic), and that was not a good thing.

???? my friend and his wife are doing it all the time and she's seven months pregnant? maybe it depends on the situation? i'm confused.
i just always thought if and when i'm in a relationship where my love is carrying our child, i would do anything and everything to please her because pregnancy is as far as i know painful and stressful, and she'll deserve the best and anything she wants. if i can't sexually please her, that sucks...

Forum List

Back