*Schwarzenegger; What Washed Up Actor Looks Like*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. So the supposed Republican Ex- Governor of California made a claim he thinks Trump is a wet noodle of a leader, Trump has done and will do more than your Butt kissing Obama, you once famous actor are a, RINO.
  2. We know your fake Arnold, now STFU asshole!
  3. I think I said it all anyone have anything else?
  4. Schwarzenegger: Trump looked like a 'little wet noodle' during Putin press conference
Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

Last edited:
And yet he's accomplished more in his lifetime than both of you assholes put together.

And yet he's accomplished more in his lifetime than both of you assholes put together.
Of course he did. Anyone who screws his maid and has a child that he kept secret for years is a hero to all filth.

That's somewhat of a compliment to Schwarzenegger by referring to him as an "actor". As for his comments about Trump's news conference in Helsinki, I haven't watched it on YouTube yet and thus have no opinion on how it went.

Sorry bout that,

1. So "Make My Day" guy has spoken up, only to attack President Trump about how he President Trump appeared.
  2. For a washed up actor we really don't give a rats ass what you think Arnold ole chum.
  3. We liked his movies of days gone by, (20 years ago), but his making a stand on our Presidents appearance is going to get your ass in a sling, just look at his appearance in the video on the link I posted in the OP.
  4. You will see basically a homeless looking guy.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Of course he did. Anyone who screws his maid and has a child that he kept secret for years is a hero to all filth.
Suddenly trumpanzees care about morals? :71:
Nothing sudden about it troll. I normally deal in proven facts, a concept not required or defined for the lib imbeciles tearing us apart.

Sorry bout that,

1. So this Ole Chum, had a relationship with his maid, then got divorced from his wife whats her name Maria?
  2. Oh that's too bad, she must of been really hot for him to risk his reputation?
  3. Either way his names mud now.
  4. And he knows it.
  5. Arnold Mud.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. So the supposed Republican Ex- Governor of California made a claim he thinks Trump is a wet noodle of a leader, Trump has done and will do more than your Butt kissing Obama, you once famous actor are a, RINO.
  4. Schwarzenegger: Trump looked like a 'little wet noodle' during Putin press conference
Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

LOL! You have zero point. Just a bunch of rambling points to defend POTUS blowing the Helsinki press conference and kissing Putins posterior.

I don't know if that's true. I used to be in health care. I was part of a team, but I contributed directly and personally to saving many lives, and/or giving quality of life to many people.

Not the same as bringing entertainment to millions, but still, in some ways, more important.

I guess it is a matter of opinion.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
I guess Arnold has wet noodles on his mind. But be nice to the guy, he has a heart made of plastic

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
Is he still bonking the 4 foot tall Mexican dishwasher

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

LOL! You have zero point. Just a bunch of rambling points to defend POTUS blowing the Helsinki press conference and kissing Putins posterior.

1. Trump did something great, he reached out to our biggest foe, Russia, and shook the hand of the man Putin, their President, he has already reached out to China, and they are starting to understand how now.
  2. Everything's different now with him as President.
  3. Nothing was different when Obama was in office, except he is a muslim, who gave tons of money to whole else, muslims, gave away millions first to soylonda, and other major scams done in plain site, everyone knew and the media blessed it.
  4. Why don't you look around, study the script of Trumps Actions, he doesn't take pay, that one thing should tell you something.
  5. Obama is not coming back he is poison to mankind, but you prefer him, you lie and respect him, that says a lot about you.
  6. Its a fact that Obama was a turd.
  7. its a fact Obama gave 150 Billion to Iran, that wasn't their money it was yours, and yet you love Obama for some dumb reason.
  8. Why are you so stupid?
  9. Now really that's an honest question, but don't answer it, just think about how you've been duped.
  10. You are likely some schlep who works a job, has a family maybe, has a job, pays taxes and some one in Iran has your money.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
Hey do you understand that you are insulting Mr. Poolympia?

arnold-schwarzenegger-befor.jpg

Like all long-time steroid mutants, he's fried his heart as well as his brain; Ah-nold needs heart surgeries on a regular basis to continue living. Ever noticed how these WWE wrestling stars keep randomly dying of heart attacks in their 40s? It's almost epidemic, as well as Darwinian natural selection. Any guy who is so insecure they want to gross-out disfigure themselves until their arms resemble a 747 landing gear is a sick, perverted disgrace to my gender. The human body is NOT supposed to look like that!

Arnold?

The guy who isn't even American...

but he certainly knows how to noodle from "I will be back!", to "Ouch! My back."

Forum List

Back