Schumer vows to block SCOTUS pick

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
So Chucky has decided to block Trump's nominee for the Supreme Court vacancy. Good for him.

I suggest Trump play hardball with him. What I would do is nominate a Constitutionalist with decent Conservative credentials and see what Schumer does. If Democrats filibuster, withdraw the nomination and put up an even more Conservative jurist.
After 3 or 4 tries at this, Trump sits down with Senator Schumer and simply tells him to either play ball or there will be dire consequences.
If Trump knows anything, it's how to negotiate from a position of strength.

The very first thing the senate should do is extend the nuclear option Reid imposed to the SCOTUS. If it's good for the lower courts it will work for the supremes.

Oh, we're seating supreme court justices now? What a banana republic.

Chucky has begged Trump for campaign money in the past so Trump owns the clown....he actually called him a "clown" in a tweet earlier today. Chucky is just vying for leverage for something else....he can't do shit about the pick and everybody knows it.

So Chucky has decided to block Trump's nominee for the Supreme Court vacancy. Good for him.

I suggest Trump play hardball with him. What I would do is nominate a Constitutionalist with decent Conservative credentials and see what Schumer does. If Democrats filibuster, withdraw the nomination and put up an even more Conservative jurist.
After 3 or 4 tries at this, Trump sits down with Senator Schumer and simply tells him to either play ball or there will be dire consequences.

What consequences? Are they going to make up an affair, or some investment fraud scheme? That is what the Pubs do best isn't it. Hillary a pedophile, really now. Schumer said he is not afraid of Trump.

Chucky has begged Trump for campaign money in the past so Trump owns the clown....he actually called him a "clown" in a tweet earlier today. Chucky is just vying for leverage for something else....he can't do shit about the pick and everybody knows it.

Schumer stand for something, Trump flies with the wind.

Where are Trumps taxes, waiting.......

Chucky Schumer was an interesting choice for the democrats to use. When will he whine about "anti-semitism" is the question and will anyone give a shit.

Where are Trumps taxes, waiting.......
Trump isn't going to send yew his tax returns until Hillary produces 33,000 emails. That was the deal.

What consequences? Are they going to make up an affair, or some investment fraud scheme? That is what the Pubs do best isn't it. Hillary a pedophile, really now. Schumer said he is not afraid of Trump.
Schumer is terrified of Trump and you know it.Schumer will play ball or he will get NOTHING.

The very first thing the senate should do is extend the nuclear option Reid imposed to the SCOTUS. If it's good for the lower courts it will work for the supremes.
doesnt President Trump have the executive power to appt. a judge when democrats start acting like a bunch of pansies?

In case you haven't noticed, there are 8 members on the court. Yes we will seat a justice pretty quickly regardless of how you and chucky schumer feel about it.

The supreme court has obviously become just another diseased part of the partisanshithead political system, and the world sees it all.

Schumer is terrified of Trump and you know it.Schumer will play ball or he will get NOTHING.

No he isn't , he is much more intelligent than Trump ever thought of being.

In case you haven't noticed, there are 8 members on the court. Yes we will seat a justice pretty quickly regardless of how you and chucky schumer feel about it.

The supreme court has obviously become just another diseased part of the partisanshithead political system, and the world sees it all.
Here's your flag.

No homosexual references mikieboi?

He can try and bluster all he wants. The reality is that Trump is going to seat a SCOTUS member and there is noting that the dems can do to stop that from happening.

If they do not want to play ball they are going to get no say in the seat at all. That is unlikely.

Forum List

Back