• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not at school...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
there is a rumor floating about that new jersy school principles are conspiring to ban hugging from school.

i don't know if al sharpton will show up for the rally, but people believe that this is the begiining of the end social interaction between students.

some people are beginning to suggest that the next step would be to issue scripts to students to tell them waht to say during the school day.

"there will be plenty of "production jobs underground soon", and we are preparing our students for the future. daydreaming, smalltalk, dressing differently, all distractions."

New Jersey middle school tells students hugging not allowed after ‘unsuitable’ incidents - The Washington Post

I tell ya, i cannot ever remember hugging or even wanting to hug another student when i was in sixty through eight grade.

• Banned
i agree... junior high..

and by the time i got to high school there were so many students making out at their lockers and lighting up in the bathrooms...

(i went to a high school with five thousand kids)

maybe the lunchbox inspectors could regulate/enforce the rampant hugging.

Times have changed. When I grew up only certain guys would hug other guys and the only babes that got hugged on school grounds were the ones who put out. No hugging should be a given.Why would parents be offended today if they didn't let your kids rub bodies on school grounds?

• Banned
Times have changed. When I grew up only certain guys would hug other guys and the only babes that got hugged on school grounds were the ones who put out. No hugging should be a given.Why would parents be offended today if they didn't let your kids rub bodies on school grounds?

times have changed i think the quiet majority would like to see some old values return,

Last edited:

times have changed i think the quiet majority would like to see some old values return,

So you support the school's new policy.

btw, what is the "conspiracy theory" in this story?

my threads all end up here, so i just start them all here, that's the conspiracy... should be in humor.

it's all part of obama's metropolis, that could be another angle.

washamericom said:
there is a rumor floating about that new jersy school principles are conspiring to ban hugging from school.
Yes well fuck them!!!!

Everyone should continue to be loving and caring to each other!

I hear there's :doubt:a rumor that in New Jersey spreading rumors will be punished by hugging.

And for those whose transgressions are outrageous?

Then the dreaded KISSING GIRLS will be unleashed.:tongue:

Forum List

Back