School camp has men sleeping with fifth grade girls for three nights

It is not homophobic to not want grown men sleeping in the same rooms as young girls. If this had taken place when my daughter was still a child I would have been more than pissed.
Oddly, this used to be illegal afaik.

Now it is openly supported because they claim a different pronoun?

This exemplifies the major problem with the left, they have gone nuts. If they want to truly kick the RW nutjobs out of the government the best way to do wo would simply cease being nuts themselves.

Oddly, this used to be illegal afaik.

Now it is openly supported because they claim a different pronoun?

This exemplifies the major problem with the left, they have gone nuts. If they want to truly kick the RW nutjobs out of the government the best way to do wo would simply cease being nuts themselves.

The left has an abnormal and creepy view of children

No.

So, what about lesbians? Should we be 'policing' that?

I don't pretend to know the right answer. It's a complicated issue.

Perhaps the right answer is to not have adults sleep in the same actual room as the children would be a great way to go

Perhaps the right answer is to not have adults sleep in the same actual room as the children would be a great way to go
Okay.

So, what about lesbians? Just, no, because they are adults? Do I have you right? Still kind of looking for the answer. (I don't know is acceptable)

Hmm ... so no adult supervision? I imagine that could lead to more sexcapades, not less.

Okay.

So, what about lesbians? Just, no, because they are adults? Do I have you right? Still kind of looking for the answer. (I don't know is acceptable)

Hmm ... so no adult supervision? I imagine that could lead to more sexcapades, not less.

We are talking about 5th graders here, are they prone to have sexcapades when they are alone with a large number of their fellow sex? It is not my experience that they are. Can you show something to suggest they are?

These men have the same rights as any six year old girl has, including sleepovers.
2F478CE700000578-3356084-image-m-24_1449848012626.jpg

We are talking about 5th graders here, are they prone to have sexcapades when they are alone with a large number of their fellow sex? It is not my experience that they are. Can you show something to suggest they are?
It is highly unlikely that the children would initiate sex with adult men. It is the men who have insinuated themselves into child sleeping arrangements.

We are talking about 5th graders here, are they prone to have sexcapades when they are alone with a large number of their fellow sex?
Sure, paying doctor, etc. Totally natural and normal for kids. other things, too. That's why adult supervision is often prescribed (not just sex).

So, anyhoo... lesbians? Do we screen them out somehow? Still looking for an answer.

Sure, paying doctor, etc. Totally natural and normal for kids. other things, too.

Ok. As you said "totally natural".

That's why adult supervision is often prescribed (not just sex).

Having adults close, even within earshot gives the same benefit without the risk.

So, anyhoo... lesbians? Do we screen them out somehow? Still looking for an answer.

Treat them like any other adult. Why would they be any different?

Upset? Only upset? The local news needs a wakeup call. "Outraged" would be a better description. Another example of parents needing to take control from the crooked teachers union.

Having adults close, even within earshot gives the same benefit without the risk.
Yeah, I get that, too.

So you think is that NO adults should be sleeping in the same room with kids. Not just males. Because some women like to diddle females, and some men like to diddle males. Right?

Yeah, I get that, too.

So you think is that NO adults should be sleeping in the same room with kids. Not just males. Because some women like to diddle females, and some men like to diddle males. Right?

Dude, grown men have zero business sleeping in a cabin with 5th grade girls.

You're trying so hard to make a strawman to defend it. Stop

Yeah, I get that, too.

Generally this makes sense.

However, is there an issue with women forcing boys to have sex with them? Is there an issue with women forcing girls to have sex with them? No.

I realize it is taboo in todays world to recognize there are biological differences with men and women but that is rooted in a monumentally moronic need to pretend the real world does not exist.

Child predation is almost exclusively a male problem and most prevalent with younger male adults with teen girls. That is just reality. We have done very well with keeping men with boys and women with girls and had very few problems with that setup. It should continue - it works.

Should there be a problem with people that cannot accept that same SEX, not gender, need to room with the same sex then fine, no adults need be in the room. Simple. Otherwise, leave the political bullshit at the door and continue the same setup that has worked for the last 100 years.

And that includes gays and lesbians. No matter what the right wants to claim, gays and lesbians are not more likely to be sexual predators.

Forum List

Back