Scholz ruled out talks with Putin before withdrawal from Ukraine, Which means Evil Empire is doomed I GREAT NEWS

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Baron , I am with the bad news for your ulus... :bye1:

ps This is good for everyone. Except Putin/The horde 🇷🇺 ...

related :

It's a verification of what some of us have known all along and said so. And that can include the US too!

America is in this war for the win. Period! And so is Russia.
There are a few wild cards though.

1. Scholz isn't re-elected.

2. Biden doesn't get re-elected.

3. The few remaining Ukrainian people choose life instead of death.

4. Nuclear war.

5. Antiwar protest in Europe.

6. China gets in with Russia.

7. other? ........................

It's a verification of what some of us have known all along and said so. And that can include the US too!

America is in this war for the win. Period! And so is Russia.
There are a few wild cards though.

1. Scholz isn't re-elected.

2. Biden doesn't get re-elected.

3. The few remaining Ukrainian people choose life instead of death.

4. Nuclear war.

5. Antiwar protest in Europe.

6. China gets in with Russia.

7. other? ........................
There are no wild cards, just desperate hopes from the Putinheads.

The objective of the war, beyond liberating Ukraine, is to establish peace and the rule of law, and no one will trust Putin to do either, so the only possible outcome is for Russia to completely withdraw from Ukraine to its internationally recognized borders, drop its objections to Ukraine joining the EU and NATO, and once Ukraine is rebuilt, talks can begin on possible economic relief for Russia and war crimes trials. There is no other way to establish peace and the rule of law in the region.

There are no wild cards, just desperate hopes from the Putinheads.
I'll shut you out too Christian, if you can't behave.
There is no other way to establish peace and the rule of law in the region.
Does the region mean Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Vietnam, the Balkans, and other countries that have been torn apart and had millions of their people slaughtered in US wars?

I'll shut you out too Christian, if you can't behave.

Does the region mean Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Vietnam, the Balkans, and other countries that have been torn apart and had millions of their people slaughtered in US wars?
Establishing peace and the rule of law in the world is an ongoing process and one Russia will have to join.

Establishing peace and the rule of law in the world is an ongoing process and one Russia will have to join.
Russia, if threatened will not be torn apart and divided up to America and Nato countries. Russia won't just sit on the world's largest nuclear force and the most effective way of delivering it of all nuclear countries! That's the ugly truth that those of us who face up know for sure.

Before I go I'll just remind you that both America and Russia are in this war for the win, but definitely not for the loss. It can be no other way. Ask your special friend in the sky how that works.

Russia, if threatened will not be torn apart and divided up to America and Nato countries. Russia won't just sit on the world's largest nuclear force and the most effective way of delivering it of all nuclear countries! That's the ugly truth that those of us who face up know for sure.

Before I go I'll just remind you that both America and Russia are in this war for the win, but definitely not for the loss. It can be no other way. Ask your special friend in the sky how that works.
No one is trying to tear Russia up. The world is trying to prevent Russia from tearing up other countries.

No one is trying to tear Russia up. The world is trying to prevent Russia from tearing up other countries.
If I thought you were serious I would send in the trick cyclists to help you .
And if you keep exaggerating like that you will end up frightening yourself so much that you will not be around to see dear Uncle P triumph over the Nazis .

And only 30% of the world have swallowed your lie, with US and UK leading the dysfunctional way .

Why ?

The rest of the world -- up to 70%-- are sympathetic to Russia because they hate the planet terrorists, the US .
And they can see the US has no idea what to do now , has no money and fewer friends almost by the day .
The Germans now hate the US after the Nord Stream act of war .

A terrible week for you Nazis , TitLoser.

We always know how badly you have been beaten because the increasing stupidity of your posts is directly related .

Forum List

Back