Who fights against whom? Not USA & NATO, but practically Germany fights against Russia in Ukraine

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Russia has an old enemy.
Germany today bears almost all costs of USA, EU & NATO to prolong the war in Ukraine.
If not willingness of its communist 'chancellor' and his not less communist 'cabinet' the war would be already finished
Scholz's Foreign Minister Bearbock has officially declared the war at Russia one week ago.
She is still in the office, no pardon to Russians from her boss in Khuew ( sorry,in Berlin )
It's the matter of time when Scholz sends troops to Ukraine.
100,000 would be not enough, he will send more and more, in the name of peace of course
After the war Russia can probably start a good relationship with USA, sometimes in fifty years.
But with Germany never

Germany has been notable for being hesitant to support Ukraine.

Poland's army is as big as Germany's now, and Poland isn't shy about helping. Poland knows that they're Russia's next target for conquest, slavery and genocide if Ukraine falls.

Russia has an old enemy.
YES, WE THE LIBERAL ORDER HATE YOUR MONGOL HORDE !

Helmet of Ivan the terrible that was looted by Swedes, made in 1533. Located in Livrustkammaren museum, Stockholm

In arabic it says "Allah Muhammad".

LUUBU.jpg

C2sqHreoSHqtJz3KzYXoQBeTrnitRwQUT3UsEpiH9hs.jpg

DEATH TO SEMI- MUSLIM HORDE !!

Shit, the Poles could take Germany in a week were the US to stay out of it.

In two days

In -19 years - completelly independent from the USA. The problem: Poland never understood the USA, Poland never understood Germany, Poland never understood Europe and Poland even never understood Poland. But Poland always understood Russia very well and so Poland lives in real Angst of Russia - what makes them partially a little confused and contraproductive.

It's by the way funny that the whole world speaks about the German "Angst" - who everyone seems to suffer except us Germans. Bad luck for Russia that she did not trust in us when we trusted in Russia. The Russian Angst now in front of us Germans is a result of the very heavy Russian mistake to attack Europe in the Ukraine.
But what can I say now to give you some hope your wrong way to murder your own roots in the Ukraine will help you anything? I know us Germans. I understand your Angst. But be happy. Still we are not in war with Russia. But I'm sure you will find out when the so called "furor teutonicus" will overwhelm us. In this case: "Good luck Russia" - you will need it.

In -19 years - completelly independent from the USA. The problem: Poland never understood the USA, Poland never understood Germany, Poland never understood Europe and Poland even never understood Poland. But Poland always understood Russia very well and so Poland lives in real Angst of Russia - what makes them partially a little confused and contraproductive.

It's by the way funny that the whole world speaks about the German "Angst" - who everyone seems to suffer except us Germans. Bad luck for Russia that she did not trust in us when we trusted in Russia. The Russian Angst now in front of us Germans is a result of the very heavy Russian mistake to attack Europe in the Ukraine.
But what can I say now to give you some hope your wrong way to murder your own roots in the Ukraine will help you anything? I know us Germans. I understand your Angst. But be happy. Still we are not in war with Russia. But I'm sure you will find out when the so called "furor teutonicus" will overwhelm us. In this case: "Good luck Russia" - you will need it.
Yeah, we know you are weak....Carry on.

Yeah, we know you are weak....Carry on.

You know you are an idiot and you have not any idea about how to avoid to ruin Russia totally. Tip: Take your soldiers - leave the Ukraine. Result: Your self-made war is over. Tell me please why it is so difficult to do the right things and so easy to make the wrong things. Why is it so difficult for you to do better nothing than to do what's evil and to murder others on not any reason to have to do so? Why do you do this totally stupid, senseless and criminal war?

You know you are an idiot and you have not any idea about how to avoid to ruin Russia totally. Tip: Take your soldiers - leave the Ukraine. Result: Your self-made war is over. Tell me please why it is so difficult to do the right things and so easy to make the wrong things. Why is it so difficult for you to do better nothing than to do what's evil and to murder others on not any reason to have to do so? Why do you do this totally stupid, senseless and criminal war?

As far as I am concerned the US money/arms spigot to the Ukes could be cut off tomorrow and it would be fine by me.....Let you EU assholes deal with your rowdy neighbors to the east....Not my monkey, not my circus.

No doubt you weak-ass Squareheads will go with whatever Putin wants for his cheap NG rather than use your own resources and I'm good with that.....Germans should be kept beat down and dependent least they get all goose-steppy again.

As far as I am concerned the US money/arms spigot to the Ukes could be cut off tomorrow and it would be fine by me.....Let you EU assholes deal with your rowdy neighbors to the east....Not my monkey, not my circus.

No doubt you weak-ass Squareheads will go with whatever Putin wants for his cheap NG rather than use your own resources and I'm good with that.....Germans should be kept beat down and dependent least they get all goose-steppy again.

May I ask what's your nationality and why you hate your own people?

Last edited:
Virginian....All else after.

A Virginian Soviet-Russian from yesterday and 100 years ago? What do you do in the commonwealth of Virginia today? Looking for a Star-bangled hammer?

Last edited:
Well I don't worry about Lesser and Greater Russia that's for sure.....Except for the treasure we are wasting there.

Russian, take your soldiers - leave the Ukraine. ¿Comprende?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back