Scholz gets all the luck.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
Protestors posing topless flanked Chancellor Olaf Scholz to demonstrate against Berlin’s reliance on Russian gas.

The two women, whose bodies were painted with the words “gas embargo now”, staged the protest during an open-day event at the Chancellery in Berlin, where the German leader had been posing for photographs with members of the public.

17922C90-4407-4D22-8D60-56C58D0780EB.jpeg

I couldn’t stop laughing.

Berlin is so avant garde.
My Mother has a cousin who was an actress and worked in Berlin during the Weimar era. She was quite the wild one, and I am probably the only poster here who can find images all over the internet showing a female family member posing topless in the 1920s.

• Banned
My Mother has a cousin who was an actress and worked in Berlin during the Weimar era. She was quite the wild one, and I am probably the only poster here who can find images all over the internet showing a female family member posing topless in the 1920s.

Oh yes. They were quite decadent.

Berlin’s the place to be. But it’s four hours from here, with hi-speed train. You can be in Paris in that time. And I’m more drawn to that part of Europe.

Forum List

Back