Schmidt Wins in Missouri After Getting Endorsement from Trump

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Not surprising at all. Trump still has it.

---One of the featured guests was former acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker. However, the real featured guest was Trump himself who spoke to the crowd about Schmitt and the importance of the Senate race in Missouri.
Schmitt told The Missouri Times, “I’m grateful for the overwhelming support we’ve received and it’s clear from this support that people want a fighter in the U.S. Senate who will never quit on Missouri and who has a proven conservative record of taking action and winning to restore President Trump’s America First agenda.”---

Only 1/2 score on this one.

Trump pretty much left it up to us.

He endorsed "Eric" which to me meant he'd be happy with either Schmitt or Greitens.

This was more a negative endorsement. Anyone But Hartzler...which I don't get.

Any of the top three would have been a good choice...Schmitt was likely the safest choice. He's been a strong pro-Second Amendment AG who has never shied away from defending our state from Federal Government overreach.

But the wonderful thing about being a Missouri Republican is even when your first choice comes up short, your still pretty pleased with the winner.

No Mitt Romneys in the running in the Show Me State.

The BIG story out of Missouri is the turnout.

Just did the math for the US Senate Missouri Primary...with 97% reporting...

Democrats - 347,000 +/-
Republicans - 641,000 +/-

IOW the Republicans almost doubled the Democrats in turnout.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
There were three Erics in the race. But anyway...

You do know that Kimberly Guilfoyle works for Eric Greitens campaign... Right?

Not surprising at all. Trump still has it.

---One of the featured guests was former acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker. However, the real featured guest was Trump himself who spoke to the crowd about Schmitt and the importance of the Senate race in Missouri.
Schmitt told The Missouri Times, “I’m grateful for the overwhelming support we’ve received and it’s clear from this support that people want a fighter in the U.S. Senate who will never quit on Missouri and who has a proven conservative record of taking action and winning to restore President Trump’s America First agenda.”---

Hooray! Excellent.

You think trump is still 297 - 21 after last night ?

I do not really think about it all, but you are throwing out specific numbers without any support, thus you are dismissed as lying.

Forum List

Back