Scared white guys spur Black Friday gun sales to record high

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a ton of money to be made off of scaring white guys. Look at what Ann Coulter's managed to do. Or Sarah Palin, Hannity, Limbaugh, gun manufacturers...
It's actually a pretty smart line of business to get into. Not a lot of work, tons of reward$.
Funny how I mention mindless partisan bigotry -- and you show up.
:lol:

There's a ton of money to be made off of scaring white guys. Look at what Ann Coulter's managed to do. Or Sarah Palin, Hannity, Limbaugh, gun manufacturers...

It's actually a pretty smart line of business to get into. Not a lot of work, tons of reward$.

So you know how to manufacture firearms? And do it in a manor that requires little work?
Well aren't you the genius...so when should we expect the doors to close at Glock,Sig,S&W,...etc?

Limblob too. He traffics more with "sluts" though. Both directly and indirectly...

I pretty sure there were some "scared" black people buying guns as well due to the chance of civil breakdown.

Good for them if they did.

I pretty sure there were some "scared" black people buying guns as well due to the chance of civil breakdown.

Yup, good for them if they did, because when a fire breaks out you want everybody equipped with gasoline. :thup:

Yup, good for them if they did, because when a fire breaks out you want everybody equipped with gasoline. :thup:

it's more like you not wanting them to have a fire extinguisher when a fire breaks out, but thanks for playing.

That was pretty pathetic.
Sounds like he's getting a little nervous about an up armed America...wonder why?

People exercising rights is a nightmare for wannabe dictators. And I'm sure no minorities bought guns. Yea, right. You know the scariest people on earth are those who know the constitution and Bill of Rights and consider them sacred.

We always get a thread bashing everyday people who aren't out there repeating liberal talking points. Idiot trolls trying to take another cheap shot. Pun intended.

:lol: Buy all the guns they want. Some black guy say 'boo' to them, they would crap their pants, drop their guns, start crying, and run away.

So you know how to manufacture firearms? And do it in a manor that requires little work?
Well aren't you the genius...so when should we expect the doors to close at Glock,Sig,S&W,...etc?

Scaring them is easy not making guns. Can't you read?

The OP's not concerned with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back